News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Ungatt Trunn, May 15, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

So there's this thing called the Hunger Games simulator (https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php) where you can create a simulation of a Hunger Games event using any characters of your choosing. I feel like making one with the forum members. I'd insert whoever wants to be in it, then record myself going through the simulation and seeing who would come out on top.

So I need 23 people to be in it in addition to me. Just post here that you'd want to be in it and I'll add you to the list. Note that, for this simulator, I'll use your forum profile picture for your avatar. If you don't have a profile pic, then send me a pic that you'd like me to use in it's place (if you don't, then I shall find a random image for you 8D).

CAST LIST (5/24 slots available):
1. Ungatt Trunn
2. The Grey Coincidence
3. Tungro
4. Rosie Willowwater
5. Cornflower MM
6. Delthion
7. Matthias 720
8. Sebias of Redwall
9. Nadaz, voice of the host
10. 321tumbler
11. Mathluk
12. Russa Nodrey
13. Ouroboros
14. The Skarz
15. Kreg
16. One-Eye the wildcat
17. PaulTheMarlfox
18. Jack the Quick
19. Sheev Palpatine

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Ungatt Trunn

You get more benefits the the Capitol for volunteering tho  ;D

Tungro

Another forum I am part of did this not to long ago and it was super fun!
Sign me up for the Kingdom Plan! {Movie reference}

Ungatt Trunn

I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of people doing it, so I can see how fun it is in settings like this. Anyways, signed up you shall be!

Rosie Willowwater

Ungatt Trunn

You're in! Also, I think that after a few days or a week or so of signups, I'll just fill in any remaining slots with other prominent forum members who may not have applied (unless they absolutely don't want to be in it).

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Why not? I've done several of these things on my own (using my own choice of characters) so it might be interesting to see how we do! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Matthias720

I'll throw my hat in the ring, though I'm pretty sure I'll be the first to kick the bucket.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 16, 2019, 01:48:37 AM
Sure, I'm in.
Quote from: Delthion on May 16, 2019, 04:22:44 AM
Why not? I've done several of these things on my own (using my own choice of characters) so it might be interesting to see how we do! ;D
Quote from: Matthias720 on May 16, 2019, 04:31:52 AM
I'll throw my hat in the ring, though I'm pretty sure I'll be the first to kick the bucket.
You have all been entered!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Ungatt Trunn

Yes - and I will gladly volunteer you to partake in it, Seb  ;D

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.