Average
2 (50%)
Bad
0 (0%)
Terrible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Dibbun Against Bedtime

I will be writing! Give me a request, and I will write something up for you!
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Skyblade

A story that occurs in the northernmost part of Mossflower country. I always wanted to see tales such as those.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Northern Mossflower Story

Fruyth looked around at the snow falling through the chilling air as he walked home to Freezepond, the small village where he lived. The hedgehog walked for what seems hours, carrying the herbs the healer Gruyfurth had sent him for in his sack. He was dwelling upon whether to get something to eat when he heard a crash. Pulling out his dagger he kept for emergencies, he turned around. He faced two weasels, dressed in white, and armed to the teeth. "You won't be livin' to see yer next sunrise if ye don't give us all yer riches right here right now!", the taller one threatened. He jabbed with his sword and forced Fruyth back. "Oi have nurr thing riches wit me, zurr! Don' hurt me, zurr! Please!" he pleaded. He dropped his bag and scurried off. He felt something hit him in the back and stumbled.
When he came back to, he was in a red-walled room. He looked around and only saw a small mousebabe. Soon a mousemaid in a green habit came in and fed the mousebabe some soup.  She walked over to his bed and he asked, "Hurr, where be oi?" The mousemaid, who he now guessed was a nurse, answered, "You are at Redwall Abbey, a haven of peace and hope in Mossflower when those things are lost. And who might you be? Sister Abatha found you while she was looking for her ice onions." He replied back with great eagerness, "Oi be Fruyth, an' oi live in ze northernmost part of Mossflower, in moi village called Freezepond." She assured him, "We'll get you back to Freezepond soon as you recover. Looks like you were shot with an arrow and fell. You have a pretty nasty wound on your back and your shin is broken."

Months later, Brother Fruyth visited the spot where he was shot. His pack was still there. Inside, there were quite a few rotten onions, but it was still his boring old brown pack. He took it back, and it became one of the Abbey's most prized possessions.

rrrrr

Pretty good:)

But when did the hedgehog turn into a mole?

I CLICKED THE WRONG CHOICE :P

I was supposed to click "Great"

My mouse slipped :P Sorry
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Oops.

Oops oops.

Oops oops oops.

I turned a hedgeyhogy into a moley-moley.

Skyblade

Well done, it's very interesting! :) Thankee, Dabbles.

How a hedgehog learned to speak like a mole beats me ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dibbun Against Bedtime

I can just say it's a Northern Mossflower accent.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.