Crossed Swords Plotting Round 3

Started by BrookSkimmer, April 22, 2013, 11:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Lol, I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying having Spera fight.  :P  It's fun going from the point of view that she feels extremely sorry for her enemy and hates injuring him.  Weird, right?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

The duels are looking good people!

That said: I will switch who has first move tomorrow about this time on any duel thread that has yet to be posted in. That will give the other person a chance to lead off.

Time limit wise... I'm waiting to set the time limit until this first week is done. I wanted to get a feel for how much posting would be accomplished in a week first.

Dannflower Reguba

Er... Brook? Plugg hasn't posted in awhile. What happens if I can't meet the deadline?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

@Tam (&everyone else to a lesser extent): I am so sorry for not posting yet! This started on what just happens to be my busiest week in this month. I will try to post tonight, but it might still have to wait until tomorrow for me to post something that actually makes sense....unlike this post I'm guessing.....
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Kitsune

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 08, 2013, 01:50:31 AM
Er... Brook? Plugg hasn't posted in awhile. What happens if I can't meet the deadline?
Sorry! I've been a bit busy. :P

BrookSkimmer

You will be able to meet the deadline. I'm going to allow for people having to wait on other people since everyone has to rely on only one other person to work out the posts in this round.

Icefire

I FINALLY posted! Seeing as how it's midnight, I have no idea if it actually makes sense. I'll check it tomorrow to see if it still makes sense to me.
BTW, I'm loving everyone else's duels thus far!

Tam and Martin

Don't worry it makes sense! I'll make my seond post later.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Hey, Brook, was that last post of mine okay?  I feel like I might've gone a bit far with saying that Hooktail ran into Spera.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Nope, that's fine :D We had an agreement that I would let her knock him out once I made my next post so it's all good.

Alrighty I've decided on the time limit for Round 3! You will have until May 19th to get your posts in! :D

Icefire

@Tam: Sorry I haven't posted. As I said, that was my busiest week. Question! In your last post, is Sculrig's blade cutting from right to left or did you twist the blade at the last second so it's starting on the left side and going right? Did that question even make sense? I hope to post tonight sometime.

Tam and Martin

That's okay!
I reread my second post and it didn't make much sense towards the end so I'll try modifing it to make it work better!

EDIT: I modified it. I hope it makes more sense!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Icefire

Yeah, I get what you're doing now. BTW, I'm really regretting giving my character so much training with her weapons because I know next to nothing about fighting with a sword and shield. I'll do my best, but I apologize in advance for any unrealistic techniques. Let me know if something is totally ridiculous and I'll try to change it.
Also, I was wrong. I thought last week was my busiest week, but I had no idea what was going on this week. This week I'm not even going to be home a lot of the time. I will do my best to keep up, though.

BloodGullet

so . . . what happens after the 19th?  is there going to an epilogue or follow-up sequence? or are we done after these individual rounds of battles?  just curious so I know how to proceed with the story line with my character, like do I let her have a glorious and dramatic exit  ;)  now or later, or what.  I'm kind of torn between one of two endings right now.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!