Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

"I can get you some vermin-burgers, if you wish..."

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

AGH!  KILL IT WITH FIRE!  *Drops Freddy into a vat of acid*  *Sets his remains on fire*  *Sends his ashes into space*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Nice cat.
*star Freddy's ashes fall into a star**star goes nova**nova gets absorbed by black hole*

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Ooooh, nice coloring of Orlando!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

*Squints*  Either you have the tiniest avatar known to mankind, or there's nothing there.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Squirrels...in a santa hat...in the snow.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

Skarlath and Sunflash in the snow. :) A very nice picture - And I' glad you're back!

MatthiasMan

From far away it almost looks like a bunny.

Cornflower MM

*Moves head back and squints* Hmm, I suppose it does.

Great picture! You did a nice job. :)

Maudie

Those feet seem to be bent at an unnatural angle. *groans.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

...For some reason, I feel like I should mention my Avatar brOTP is a tie between Toph/Sokka and Toph/Zuko.  Toph just makes an awesome friend.  ^-^