The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Forgive my ignorance, but what does NE stand for?

Søren

New England Patriots.
Oooh, flowers.
*smells*
*bee flies up nose*

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

NE.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 31, 2015, 07:17:17 PM
A spirit in human form named Cole, of all things.

*Shuffles notes*  *Clears throat*  *Opens mouth to speak*  *Realizes that no one probably cares about why he's called Cole*  *Feeds notes to Movran's goats*  ...Never mind.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

...I know, I know, the boy he took the form of was named Cole. Right?

But why Cole?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

The dwarf girls fangirl over.

Because... BECAUSE DAVID GAIDER WANTED HIS NAME TO BE COLE!  Lol, I have no clue.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Yes.  Good.  Cole most definitely needs a hug.  Several hugs.  Give him ALL the hugs!  And a nug.  Several nugs.  ALL the nugs!  (Except for Leliana's nug, of course.  ;))

Wanna know the secret of how I made that chicken look at least a bit realistic?  *Whispers*  I copied a picture.  (I'd show which one I copied, but I can't find the picture I used as a reference.  :P)

Skyblade

It's beautiful...stirs your heart and makes you feel sympathetic.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

I can't...make it out...but I think the colours are beautiful.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Badgers for never. They are totally overpowered, and need less attention from the spotlight.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Closes all tabs and laptop* Nothin' Ser Gandalf!  ;D

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on February 03, 2015, 01:08:24 PM
Badgers for never. They are totally overpowered, and need less attention from the spotlight.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( *Sob*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

I ain't been droppin' no eaves, sir, promise!