News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Glowy.

Quote from: Tungro on March 15, 2019, 08:36:45 PM
Some dying star from Marvel I think

Yes and no. In Norse mythology, Nidavellir is one of the nine realms, home to the dwarves. In MARVEL Nidavellir is the dwarven forge, which is built around a neutron star. At least that's what it is in the movies. I'm pretty sure in the comics it's another world, like in the original myths.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Grey Coincidence

The child of a witch and an android?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

well.. ya see.. i'm having a difficult time here!

Sebias of Redwall

I know. I post here almost because I just want to see what the person below me says.  ;)

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Jukka the Sling

A will-o'-the-wisp.

Quote from: Tungro on March 14, 2019, 06:54:40 PM
A fantasy elf/celt/queen thing who likes deer?
Haha!  My avatar was actually of a character from a fantasy webcomic called The Silver Eye, which I highly recommend. :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ouroboros

iMAGINE NOT HAVING A PROFILE PICTURE>  ::)

Jukka the Sling

Ah, yes, the ouroboros.  After I watched Fullmetal Alchemist, I logged on the forum one day and saw your profile and was suddenly like, "OHHH.  That's what that symbol is!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Girl with tiny eyes smiling.

Also @Ouroboros yours looks like Jormungandr.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Is that Hammerfall?

Dude looks really into his guitar playing.

Quote from: Delthion on April 03, 2019, 03:23:01 AM
Girl with tiny eyes smiling.
I kinda laughed.  He's actually a dude, yo.