The Return To Noonvale RP Thread

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 17, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Okay. I'll go pack, then." Arya said, standing up and went into the Abbey.
--------------------------------
Ann had followed Ritton, and then caught up to her. "Yes, Ritton? What is it?" She asked pleasantly.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton had on a face of stone as she spoke with the sister, her eyes fixed at a point above the sister's head. "You wanted to speak with me?" Ritton asked, her voice carrying barely a hint of emotion.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Oh, yeah. Forgot. Sorry." Ann said, giggling nervously. Then she sighed, and said, "Ritton, dear, I'm sorry I blew up at you...I do have a bit of a temper, and let's just I like my naps very, very, very much. You'd better be thankful I'm giving them up for this quest!" Ann said, rather jokingly at the last sentence. "No hard feelings from me, Ritton, dear. Are there any from you?"

Iamthatis

" Yes we leave tomorrow. After we all have a fell at a good ol abbey feast. I hope we have lots of October Ale."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

Arya went into her visitor's room, and took a deep breath. She looked around, and realized that if she wanted to pack some things, she'd have to go to her cave. So she went back out of the Abbey, and slipped through a little wallgate, making sure it was shut, but one good shove would open it. Then she set off.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton looked at the sister in mild surprise, but covered it up well. "No." She said, her eyes till downcast. "No hard feelings." Then she smiled. "You should probably see to the feast!" Ritton said with a big smile on her face. "I." She paused. "I have some things to pack." She said.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Ann smiled happily, the grin stretching from ear to ear. "Oh, good! Now, the Feast, yes, you're right - They probably want me to make a few of my cakes!" She said, then took off towards the Abbey.

Iamthatis

" Solar looked at his friends. Well what are we waitin around for. Lets go to the feast."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Gonff the Mousethief

''After you Solar!,'' Marshall was starving!
Swiftblade watched as Arya left the Abbey. He followed behind Marshall.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Sorry I'm late, I have a friend who does not know the word obligations.

BIC: Ritton nodded, and barely managed a tiny smile. And continued on her way inside, her eye's darting all over her surroundings taking in every detail. Redwall  is a truly mighty work. From the neat cut stone blocks for the wall, to the well used gardening patch. It was all wonderful. I might even consider staying here after this adventure. Ritton thought. Then she remembered why she was out here in the first place, to track down her sister. Ritton had been the only one left throughout King Mortspear's family bloodline that had not chosen to conquer whatever place took her fancy. Other then her distant ancestor Gingivere of course. As well as being a Cartographer, she learned how to trace her bloodline, and had tried her best to tie her ancestry to the cat Gingivere, but to her dismay. Found that she was in fact related to Ungatt Trunn. One of the only beasts to ever conquer the great mountain of Salamandastron, but met his downfall shortly thereafter. As Ritton was thinking about her sister, Ritton lost concentration of where she was going and walked straight into the corner wall of the main abbey door and fell unceremoniously on her rear-end.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya was now at her cave, and saw that she had been robbed. She panicked, throwing things around. The only thing worth stealing would be the necklace that Caldroc had given her, the night he had asked her to marry him! "No, please, please, PLEASE, no.." She hispered, but couldn't find it. She sat down amid the the mess she and the robbers had made, and started to bawl.

Iamthatis

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 03, 2014, 12:49:48 AM
''After you Solar!,'' Marshall was starving!
Swiftblade watched as Arya left the Abbey. He followed behind Marshall.

"Solar then makes a dash for the food tables. There so much to close from. I can't make up my mind."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: Iamthatis, dear, the Feast hasn't started yet.....They're still making it.

Gonff the Mousethief

Swiftblade turned and saw Skyre still sitting on the wallsteps.
''Sky, you want to come to the feast? It will start quite soon!''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Sorry for the late response.... Again. I've been being dragged all about by my friend.

BIC: Ritton sat down hard on the ground, her landing resounding with a nice thump! Quickly, Ritton stood back up and starting rubbing her tender nose. And acted the best she could that nothing had happened. "Darn door!" She muttered under her breath as she started wandering around inside. In truth Ritton was absolutely famished! She had not eaten anything except for the fish that she caught yesterday. And the smells wafting from the kitchens was setting her tummy rumbling terribly!
Prom! Here I come!!!