The Return To Noonvale RP Thread

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 17, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 04, 2014, 01:36:02 AM
OOC: Iamthatis, dear, the Feast hasn't started yet.....They're still making it.

BIC: Not done yet. Well let me at them and I'll make them work faster then ever.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 05, 2014, 07:11:26 PM
Swiftblade turned and saw Skyre still sitting on the wallsteps.
''Sky, you want to come to the feast? It will start quite soon!''

A huge smile spread across Skyre's face. "Yes, please!" she said enthusiastically, running up to join Swiftblade.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Arya had finished packing, and was now slipping back through the wallgate.

Gonff the Mousethief

"Alrighty!"
Swiftblade waved his paw at Arya as she walked in.
"Hello Arya! Coming to the feast?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

"Hmm? Oh, yes. Yes, of course." Arya murmured, rather absentmindedly.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Hey! Sorry for my late response, I have not been feeling to well lately and am on the path to decent recovery.

BIC: Ritton hesitated as she tried to decide whether to enter the kitchens and find out what smelled so exquisite! It was nothing she had smelled before, she took a rather tender step into the kitchens only to be barreled over by a large kitchen trolley being steered by several young Dibbuns. Who could not see where they were going because of the piles of delicious foods piled upon it. Ritton collapsed onto the floor gasping in pain as she fell onto her injured leg while the Dibbuns continued scurrying past with the trolley giggling like it was all a game.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Givanell

Class Starpaw's eye's grew wide as he thought he caught the sound of snapping twigs coming from the front entrance of his dwelling. He silently crept to the window and peeked through the shade made of moss and leaves that were cleverly constructed to conceal the window but allow others to see through them, it was good for dummy's like vermin, but would not stand up to close inspection of the trained eye. But saw nothing at all. Slightly relieved, Class stood stock still. Still suspicious of the possibility of an intruder coming to his dwelling. And waited a few minutes with no result of further sound. Turning his back to the window, Class returned to the hidden cupboard and stowed the Golden Necklace into it and lied upon his bed which was made of dried moss and the fluffy downy feathers of a goose and soon fell into slumber.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Ok, well it should be startyng soon!''
Swiftblade was oh so happy!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Arya walked into the Abbey, sand went into the Kitchens. She went by Ritton, and said, "OH, hey, Ritton."

Captain Snowfire

Ritton jumped slightly, and her eye's widened in surprise. She had been too busy concentrating on the delicious aroma's wafting from the kitchens that she did not hear Arya approach. As she around, her tail poofed out. "Ah!" She screamed. "W-When did you get here?" She asked.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya jumped, startled. "Oh! I'm sorry, Ritton." She apologized. "Um, I just came back from packing some things from my home. And trying to find a very special piece of jewelry." She explained, biting her lip as she tried to keep in a sniff.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton could not help but feel sorry for Arya. "I see. Well, I hope you found everything in order?" Ritton inquired. Trying hard not to let her nose twitch from the aroma's wafting from the kitchens.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"No. Not really. But I don't think I'll bore you with the details. and just say that I had a visit from some robbers who don't know how to clean up after themselves." The squirrelmaid said sadly.

Captain Snowfire

"I see" Said Ritton, looking down. Then she had an idea. "Would you be willing to give me a tour of the Abbey?" Ritton asked politely. Looking into Arya's eyes, her nose twitching furiously from the aroma's wafting from the kitchens.
Prom! Here I come!!!