News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Highland History

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, April 24, 2015, 11:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Muyhi retreated back up the hill. "Weel then, nice to know, laddie. Where d'ye hail from?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Scott bowed with a flourish and a grin on his face, "I am Scott Macphearson, and a finer rover ye'll never find in these lands! I roam to roam, from mountain to glen, the road is me only love!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Bunnclar was quite amazed with Swiftpaw. However, he did wonder why the falcon had left so soon.
"Hheh, braw birdie luk that, t 'sessed with the cats issues eh? Och, noice t' meet all o' y! Firs dey ot and forgettin' me munners!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

The falcon flew back and landed on his perch. "Ach, if ye go fifteen miles beyond the nearest large town, ye'll see mah village. There, wee bairns, ye'll get a taste of some hospitality!" he said.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on April 30, 2015, 04:04:00 AM
"Och now! Weelcome t' our deevision o' unespected meetin'ns!
OOC: ^Was this directed at Raryll?

Delthion

Scott shading his eyes with a paw and gesturing with his cane loudly proclaimed, "Then I might just have to try it there!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Stonestripe

A fly buzzed lazily around Vaschel's head landing on his nose, he blew it away not bothering to wake up. The fly ever persistent flew around once more and landed on his ear waking him. He shewed it away and sat up looking about. He noticed the creatures were still talking on the far end of the grassland so he pulled out his supplies and took stock of what he had.

Laid out before him was his dagger, His short bow and the ten grey feathered arrows, the array of poisons he kept stocked in his pouch, and a couple odds and ends he had stolen so far in his travels. As he looked over his possessions he pondered his next move. Traveling creatures never kept much and were dangerous so he did not want to try the creatures near by but they might lead him to a place that would have items of value. A smile formed lightly across his dark features as he waited for the right time to follow the group.

"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords"

Lady Amber

"Whot's 'appenin' o'er here?" Raryll asked, looking around at the assembly of creatures.

Delthion

Scott raised his cane and bowed, grinning. "Well me laddie, we were just discussing that this very moment! You're welcome to join us!"

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Could we revive this?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

OOC: I know. I PMed Gonff on June 5th, but he never wrote back. :-\

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: Sorry everyone! I didn't have much time for this, but now I do! I think we should either go to the village or roam more. Either way.

BIC: The Rabbit  glanced at the tree from which he had jumped then looked at the others.
"Weel, wot 'bout goin t' that village eh? I'm a free lad now, so I cud go any wey.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Sean glanced into his pack for a second and then said; "Yes, my purse is withering away! To the village I go!" He finished with his ever-present grin.

Lady Amber

"Weel, Ah have nae been there 'afore, but it sounds guid tae me," Raryll said, grinning. "Let's go!"