Marker
1 (3%)
Crayon
0 (0%)
Other
1 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Skalrag of Marshank

When I write or draw, I like to use a mechanical pencil; the only problem with the mechanical pencil is that the eraser wears out quickly... :-\
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Romsca

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on September 22, 2011, 11:00:36 PM
When I write or draw, I like to use a mechanical pencil; the only problem with the mechanical pencil is that the eraser wears out quickly... :-\

IKR?

My favorite writing tool is the pen, or more specifically the sharpie pen (basically the super super super fine tip marker)

Rusvul

For writing, I cannot think or write well when using anything other than a keyboard. My handwriting is awful, and it hurts my hand. And by awful, I mean it hasn't changed all that much since I was in second grade.

In contrast, I touch-type very very quickly, and make almost no mistakes whatsoever when using my own computer's keyboard. And it's kind of become the only way I can think properly, at least when writing something.

Rainshadow

Pencils.  I hate using crayons, 'cause whenever I write with them, you cannot tell what I was trying to say.  Sharpies leak through the paper, pens have to have White-Out in order to correct mistakes, mechanical pencils break too easily (I write super fast and super hard, so they like to snap under pressure), coloured pencils aren't dark enough, so... that leaves me with pencils.  Wonderful pencils that you can sharpen to keep nice and precise and dark and pokey and awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 17, 2011, 07:20:28 AM
If you can do calligraphy, calligraphy pens are fantastic. They look really neat. Unfortunately, I'm really horrible at calligraphy, so the simple pen for me! But I always write stories on a Microsoft word document.

It really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing calligraphy, then my calligraphy pens(s). UI like pens, but I also like mechanical pencils but bertter. For one, I can NEVER locate my pencil sharpener, so I don';t like using normal pencils.  Pens, I can't erase. I'm slightly dyslexic, so I mess up quite a bit. So, pens are.....Not exactly the easiest things for me to use. Markers, ditto. Crayons, ditto. Mechanical pens, you can put one of those eraser-thingies on there, they won't fall off, and there's two ways of putting in lead. So, mechanical pencil.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Wylder Treejumper

I use a regular pencil or a mechanical pencil as the mood takes me... I always write out longhand, then type it up on the computer... I'm funny that way. But I like the portability of pencil/paper, and it for some reason just helps me to generate ideas (plus it is so easy to get distracted on a computer!).
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.