News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Do you like the shrek movies?

Started by Redwallfan7, June 09, 2012, 01:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So... vote!

I liked the first movie, but not the sequels
1 (14.3%)
I liked the first, second, third, and fourth movie
2 (28.6%)
Nah, I didn't like them
1 (14.3%)
I love them!
3 (42.9%)
Huh?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I don't really like them.  The first one had a couple of good lines, but other than that I wasn't impressed.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

Yeah I kind of like the first movie, I loved the second, and I didn't like the third one. The fourth one was too short.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

I like the 1st 2nd and 3rd but the fourth wasn't so good

Redwallfan7

I agree. I liked some parts of the fourth though, just not all of it.

Flandor

Shrek came out when I was in the fifth grade.  It was HUGE among us elementary schoolers at the time.  We all thought it was hilarious.

The second on was alright too.  I thought they were fairly clever.  I've since grown pretty much out of them though.  I like traditional animation and Pixar films a lot more.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Do you like the Disney animation? The Jungle Book is great

Flandor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 09, 2012, 02:11:46 AM
Do you like the Disney animation? The Jungle Book is great

I like some Disney.  My favorite is Beauty and the Beast.  My favorite Pixar is Ratatouille.  I like Hayao Miyazaki's animated films the best though, and also Don Bluth's films like the Secret of NIMH and All Dogs Go to Heaven.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

All dogs go to heaven is cool. I like Charlie

UNKN0WN

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: Flandor on June 09, 2012, 02:10:44 AM
Shrek came out when I was in the fifth grade.  It was HUGE among us elementary schoolers at the time.  We all thought it was hilarious.

The second on was alright too.  I thought they were fairly clever.  I've since grown pretty much out of them though.  I like traditional animation and Pixar films a lot more.

Pixar films are brilliant. No other animation company can compare to the ability possessed by Pixar.

UNKN0WN

redwallgurl

Shrek was good I enjoyed the first two but the rest didn't really scream as the rest of them did to me
Fun. is a fantastic band.

UNKN0WN