News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Begins toasting marshmallows over the fire.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Kade Rivok

*A day has passed an the marshmallow is but charcoal.*  Well... now I'm sad.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Lonely, I'm so lonely.
Somebody join me soon (so we can be alone together).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

Hi Tungro, welcome to the pit of lonelynis!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

At this time, I expected to be, and my expectations were correct.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Verdauga

Here's my idea.
Spoiler
we turn this into a pass-along story. I saw this on Redwall Wars, which is mostly inactive and more formal. But here, perhaps we can keep it going and light-hearted. Basically posters can introduce characters and control all of the characters within the scene, and turn this into a sort of fanfic. However, I personally suggest obtaining another posters permission if you would embarrass their character. I'll let you guys decide if you want to do this, and if not, then just ignore my post.
[close]

Verdauga shook himself out of drowsiness. The room was comfortable; waaayy too comfortable. He tossed another log onto the fire and walked toward one of the bookshelves on the far side of the room. He reached down and grabbed an atlas of Mossflower. The old maps were interesting to scrutinize, given how much Mossflower changed over the series.

(No, it doesn't have to be your forum self. I'm just lazy, tired, and struck by inspiration. You can use whomever you want.)

{And now, I pass it on to thee.}
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

(Ahem, sorry darling. I only actually read the previous post now, which is really weird since I usually read all previous posts before I post. Oh well, here's my contribution)

Teer gave a low grunt of annoyance as she plonked herself down by the fire, holding her claws up to catch the heat. Lonesomeness wasn't always a bad thing.
The taniwha rested her head again a nearby chair and began to imagine stories.

(Story removed due to the fact that I liked it and wanted to expand on the idea)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)