News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 06, 2022, 02:45:43 PM*You feel like you need to ignore HIAG, Rip.  The life-sized Otterbadger plushie is huggable, flooffy, and it wants to be your friend.*
That is true ^-^
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

*You feel drawn towards it.  Somehow, you get the feeling that embracing the floof will make all your cares and worries melt away.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

*hugs the floof, oblivious of the danger* I'm an oblivious idiot, haha
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

*A sense of calm overtakes you.  A deep peace that you've never before experienced washes against the shores of your mind, each wave reaching a portion further than the last.  Any worries that had tied you down now release their hold and drift away as you sink further and further into the comforting waves of floof.  The outside world recedes as your consciousness fades and, once more, all is still.

The life-sized Otterbadger plushie sits alone in the asylum, a strange warmth emanating from it despite the cool atmosphere.  Though it is clearly a simple plushie doll, a flicker of life passes through its dark eyes.  Another wayward soul has joined the family.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Family, as in Big Troll Ant'ony Galleto's suspected Mafia gang?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Though the live-sized Otterbadger plushie doesn't move, you feel as if its gaze has fallen upon you.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Suspicions confirmed :laugh:
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*In your heart, you feel a beckoning.  Something about the plushie is guiding you towards it.  Is it the luscious floof and the gentle warmth surrounding it?  Is it the sense of protection that it gives you?  You aren't quite sure.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

First I want to find out more about the family before I join them.
What will happen to me, if I join them?
What will happen to my soul?
Will I survive?
Do they bake chocolate chip cookies for dessert?
How many books do they have?
Is their kitchen always squeaky clean, and never smells of cooking food?
Do they encourage thunderstorms?
Is there a garden, and/or many potted plants?
Are there any paperclips lying about?
What about pencils?
Do they have pencils?
Or will I have to bring my own?

And most importantly:
Are they Death Eaters, or Order of the Phoenix?
Or are they (hopefully not) pro-Umbridge's Inquisitorial Squad?
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Even as you're asking these questions, the calming aura that surrounds the plushie tells you these cares, these worries, that you're voicing are a weight that you don't need to struggle with anymore, and somewhere inside you sense that you agree with that sentiment. You could swear that the life-sized Otterbadger plushie was smiling gently down at you, though of course that wouldn't make sense.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ally046 on April 07, 2022, 02:25:38 PMYa know, this topic may be a singular topic titled insane asylum, but I have the feeling that the cellars as a whole is the real insane asylum. I mean, we all have discovered that once you enter you can't leave, and you further dissent into mental disarray.

*'andz Ally a coconut named Robert, vho 'iz vearin' a green raincoat viz zprinklez*

*Beginz pourin' very zmelly perfume ontae ze floof, makin' it zmell extremely repuluzive, und zereby lezzen ze chaunce o' anozer victim bein' taken*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

*The perfume, and the smell, seem to disappear entirely as they come into contact with the floof.  You get the feeling that the life-sized Otterbadger plushie likes you being this close.  In fact, you feel as if it beckons you even closer, offering you infinite serenity.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Good idea, HiAG.
Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2022, 06:08:35 PM*Even as you're asking these questions, the calming aura that surrounds the plushie tells you these cares, these worries, that you're voicing are a weight that you don't need to struggle with anymore, and somewhere inside you sense that you agree with that sentiment. You could swear that the life-sized Otterbadger plushie was smiling gently down at you, though of course that wouldn't make sense.*
So the smiles are answering in the affirmative to every question I had?
Something positive, I suppose. (good)
Ditto. (good)
Yes. (good)
Yes. (good)
Lots. (good)
Yes. (bad)
Yes. (good)
Yes. (good)
Yes. (good)
What about them? (bad)
Yes. (good)
Yes. (bad)
Yes (bad), yes (good).
Yes. (VERY bad)

I don't support Umbridge...
I'm not joining.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Even as you try and talk yourself out of it, your feet seem to carry you forward until your standing right before the life-sized Otterbadger plushie.  Its arms held wide, as if in an invitation.  You know that if you just embrace the plushie floof, everything will be alright.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

*Wait, why will everything be alright? And what about my lantern'sflower tea? I was just making some*
Long live the RRR!