News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Seek; ye shall find.

Started by Verdauga, March 15, 2021, 02:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

. .

Thought y'all should know. Beware or something, Idunno.

*Peaces out.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

*rechecks to make sure this isn't a Sheev topic*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Roman revolution isn't funny, Flib.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

*sulks* Awww, can't it be funny just this once?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

We only have something to worry about if today is the worst day in the past year. It'll probably be fine.

*Somewhere, far away, someone's eye twitches slightly as the Gods of Irony are summoned*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

*stubbornly continues believing that Roman revolution is funny*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Shakespeare did write some comedies, but I think Julius Caesar is a tragedy. Don't know, never had to study it.

Flib Bigboat

Neither did I. I was referring to history.
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Would set up a knife vending machine outside but doesn't want to be betrayed.*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I would say just have them be butter knives, but Divergent proves that they can be dangerous weapons.

Flib Bigboat

*bends fire into the shape of a knife*
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Verdauga on March 15, 2021, 06:00:44 PM
*Would set up a knife vending machine outside but doesn't want to be betrayed.*
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

*Sets up a knife vending machine* ^-^
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Yo, yo, yo!!!  *dusts off leaf laurels* :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on March 15, 2021, 05:47:39 PM
We only have something to worry about if today is the worst day in the past year. It'll probably be fine.

*Somewhere, far away, someone's eye twitches slightly as the Gods of Irony are summoned*
Are they metalworkers?
Long live the RRR!