News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Here's a trivia fact about me that has to do with pierced ears:

My two older  sisters got their ears pierced when they were one. However, I got my ears pierced when I turned seven.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

I got mine pierced when I was 5. It didnt really hurt, but my grandma told me if I  cried She would get me ice cream, so I bit my tounge to make myself cry.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on August 17, 2012, 12:03:19 AM
I got mine pierced when I was 5. It didnt really hurt, but my grandma told me if I  cried She would get me ice cream, so I bit my tounge to make myself cry.

Lol nice.  Yeah, I still sort of cry whenever I get shots.  I hate needles.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I didn't even flinch when I got my ears pierced... Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm hoping I won't freak out or act really wimpy.  Still sort of nervous about it.  Ah well, beauty is painful!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I just don't think I'd ever want to have a tattoo. I hear they have to poke your skin and thread it with needles (like sewing). Plus, they're permanent so if I changed my mind later I couldn't get rid of it.

Rainshadow

Yeah, I saw a pic of someone who had a typo in their tattoo.  That would stink!

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on August 17, 2012, 12:03:19 AM
same except for the ice cream instead I got my ears pearced
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Woot!  I got my ears pierced!  This is what my pair of studs looks like, only they're squared, not circular:

Aquamarine <3  To match my eyes!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yay you! Those are so pretty! I got little flower studs when I got my ears double pierced. Now I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced when I'm older.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 18, 2012, 04:05:59 PM
  Woot!  I got my ears pierced!  This is what my pair of studs looks like, only they're squared, not circular:

Aquamarine <3  To match my eyes!
That's cool!

UNKN0WN

Primrosewarrior

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

UNKN0WN

AAAAAAHHHHHH!

SpiderMonkey

Please do not stretch the screen U.N.K.N.O.W.N.