News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 25, 2012, 10:06:13 PM
  I'm trying to get used to dangly earrings.
i love dangly earrings! I'm also getting converse all star high tops that come to my knee for Christmas but we ordered them late so they will get here Friday.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 25, 2012, 10:06:13 PM
  I'm trying to get used to dangly earrings.
Gasp!
Good for you! I love dangly earrings!
One of my brothers gave me book earrings for Christmas! You can even write in the books and everything!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

Dangly earrings are my favorite! I just hate how small they make the earring backs. Sometimes I end up losing them down the sink drain because they're hard to grasp.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

I've lost more earring backs then I care to remember. I end up have two or three that get shared between all my pairs.

Tiria Wildlough

^^Hahaha! ;D Sometimes that happens to me too. I HATE losing stuff down the sink drain. >.<
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

I don't reallh remember losing any down the sink, but I've lost them in all sorts of fun places. In the swimming pool when I was taking lessons, in bed, in the couch while watching movies, taking walks, in the nursery when some baby decides grabbing my earrings is a great idea, etc.   :P

@Rainshadow: What kind of dangly earrings are you trying to get used to?

PrimroseWarrior

My earings never have backs cos i make thm my self and i can never find were they sell.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on December 29, 2012, 05:46:27 PM
@Rainshadow: What kind of dangly earrings are you trying to get used to?

These, only much more colorful:

They're so pretty, but they feel so weird!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Sweet! Yeah, dangly earrings take some getting used to and it looks like you're starting on a heavy pair. I'm sure you'll get used to them quickly.

....Did you just call something pretty? Progress!

Rainshadow

Wait, what?  I just called something pretty?!  AHHHH!!!!  *Shoves bar of soap in mouth*  Bleh!  *Spits it out*  Alright, I'm better now.  I've washed the horrid word out of my mouth.  :P  Well, technically, I'd have to wash my hands, since I typed it...  *Runs of to wash hands thoroughly, scolding them*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Ima guy just to make sure every1 knew and I have a question you pplz will get wrong. Have I worn makeup?

Rainshadow

...Yes?  Um, well, I have a brother who's worn makeup, and a bunch of guy friends who've worn makeup, so...  Well, they were all in a play, so they had to wear makeup.  ;)

winifred

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 08, 2012, 05:14:36 AM
It's funny when I think that when I first made this thread, I thought that it wouldn't take off, like most of my threads, but it has. :) 
TIRIA!!!!  You always have awesome threads that take off right away! Or at least I think they do!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

Heh, thanks. You weren't around here when I was a new member. (No offense.) I was younger then, okay? Gosh, that makes me sound old. >_<
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Does it annoy anyone else when they hear another girl complaining  that they broke a nail? Blegh, can you say Barbie? Seriously though. I don't really like the cheerleader type personality.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers