News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Back on topic! The invasion! *an evil corrupted bunny lord crashes down and destroys a lipgloss tower*
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blaggut on September 27, 2013, 07:02:20 PM
Back on topic! The invasion! *an evil corrupted bunny lord crashes down and destroys a lipgloss tower*

...Actually, that post is off topic.  This topic was meant for girls to discuss girly stuff, talk girly, etc.  There was actually a topic devoted to guys, too.  These threads were never meant to be an all out war between the genders.  That's what the Girls VS Guys All Out War thread is for.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Whatever you say.. Mwahahaha... *fades off into the distance and dissapears*manical laughing is heard* *everything brought into this thread explodes* *all returns to normal* *exept for that time bomb..* *BOOM* *time slows down and THEN it's all normal* (ish)
~Just a soft space boi~

Tiria Wildlough

Girls, just ignore them. ::)

My sister and I talk at night too. Once we even recorded our discussions and listened to them later. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Blaggut

The question is what we DIDN'T talk about.  ::)  Honestly I don't remember most of it, because at that point I was about ready to fall asleep.  :P  Um, I did tell him about all the music that I got yesterday (it was the first day of my band and choir, so I got lots of new music (yay!).), and I'm very excited because I get to play The Hobbit:  An Unexpected Journey suite!  :D  (He was bummed, because he's not in band anymore and he loves the Hobbit soundtrack.)  We were also reminiscing about when we first joined the band and such, talking about our favourite pieces and what we liked about the music this year.  Stuff like that.  Very nerdy.  ;)
[/quote]

The book was better than the hobbit movie.. This post is to show I'm waiting, and watching, to take over the thread! And the forum! Mwahaha now where's that devil emoticon..
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blaggut on September 28, 2013, 02:15:38 AM
The book was better than the hobbit movie.. This post is to show I'm waiting, and watching, to take over the thread! And the forum! Mwahaha now where's that devil emoticon..

::)  Yeah, I like the book better (most of the time the book is much better than the movie.  Well, except for How to Train Your Dragon.  I don't care how off they got from the book, I will always love that movie much more than the book.), but I did enjoy the movie.  And the soundtrack.  <3
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Did you say you like the book or the movie better? Not being rude, but I couldn't understand very well.
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

*Randomly bumps topic*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Amarith Waterspring

WWOOOWW this topic is old!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, the last post on here (until I bumped it, that is) was made nearly eight months ago, three days after I joined this forum. O_O
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Slagar 11

Wow. I just found this AK-47, and it shoots great! I would really like to use it in my blue monster truck, especially when I'm about to drive down to the construction site to smash something!

Dannflower Reguba

In response to Blagguts search of the demon smiley..... >:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

*Decides to throw glitter everywhere for no other reason than to be peculiarly girlish*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

marmfloxy

*eats glitter for no apparent reason* YAYAYA I SMELL COLOURS  ;D
"Now you'll see why I'm called the shooting star!"~ Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Owl City and Sky Sailing are made of awesome! ^.^
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"