News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Oh boy.... Er... girl (which I almost manage to spell "hril" for absolutely no reason).  Floxxie's gonna fit in quite nicely here.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

marmfloxy

;D hehehehehe why thank ye matey
"Now you'll see why I'm called the shooting star!"~ Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Owl City and Sky Sailing are made of awesome! ^.^
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

Rusvul

GLITTER IS EVIL! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

*Shudders* If it gets on you, you're NEVER GETTING RID OF IT!

BlueRose

Hey, this thread is fun!

GLITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

marmfloxy

oh luvverly GLITTER AN SPARKLES AN WAINBOWS  ;D *sneezes glitter over everyone*
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

BlueRose

WAINBOWS AND NYAN CAT AND CHAD FUTURE! (Look him up, srsly. He's awesome.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

marmfloxy

eheuahue kpop cool  ;D FAIRWY DUST AWOOO

NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

FloweringStar

This topic seems to be strange as well?

(Before Rose asks, Marmfloxy, do you like k-pop? If so, what's your favorite group? I like Nu'Est and SHINee.)
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

BlueRose

Aiyah, Hobbit beat me to the punch.

I am assuming, though, that since you know Chad Future, you know some about k-pop? (I like BigBang, G-Dragon, and Taeyang! [As well as the two that Hobbit mentioned...])

marmfloxy

aha my friend LOVES k-pop she was trying to get me into SHINee a little while back  :) I don't listen to it really but now you guys mentioned it I might check it out a bit more  ;D I had to look up Chad Future sowwy Rose  :-[

BlueRose

Oh. I see. :)

You should check K-pop out, because it's awfully fun to listen to, even if one doesn't understand what they are saying. The MV's are pretty darn cool too. :)

marmfloxy

FloweringStar

I think the best part of K-pop is not understanding it...
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

BlueRose

Rainshadow

On the topic of glitter, a friend of mine told me awhile back that she got a bucket of glitter (I believe she said it was, like, a pound of glitter) from a neighbour, and she and her little sister decided to have a glitter war in their room.  Yeah, let's just say that they had glitter in their hair that didn't wanna come out, there was glitter all over the floor, and... well, glitter.  Everything was glitter.  She said that they STILL have glitter in the house that they just can't get rid of.  :P

Do any other girls think it's weird that there are guys posting in the thread specifically set aside for girls and all things having to do with girly stuff?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!