News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Never burnt a marshmallow. Although I HAVE seen one on fire, the holder chasing someone with it. In case you want to know, I was the one being chased.
And, while I'm not a girly-girl, I am still a girl. Fire science? Please.

BlueRose

I love burnt marshmallows. Not all the way burnt, but burnt enough to be crunchy on the outside and gooey inside.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Ah. You should try being chased with a flaming one. Quite the adrenaline rush. *Grabs raw, peeled sweet potato and chews thoughtfully* If you like adrenaline rushes....Which I don't.

Rainshadow

I hate being chased, but I love chasing people...  (Seriously, I scream at least once every time I play capture the flag, tag, or any game where you get chased.  It's embarrassing.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 20, 2014, 10:25:06 PM
Ah. You should try being chased with a flaming one. Quite the adrenaline rush. *Grabs raw, peeled sweet potato and chews thoughtfully* If you like adrenaline rushes....Which I don't.
Not the words of someone who's tried to eat a raw potato. Trust me, I wouldn't say say something like that. :P

BlueRose

I prefer chasing than being chased... Unless it's a cute kid (or a cute guy... :P)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Also depends on the way they're chasing you. If a kid/guy is chasing you with a flamethrower/machine gun/tesla coil/machete/other type of weapon, it doesn't matter how cute they are, if they're going to incinerate/shoot/zap/run you through.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 20, 2014, 10:06:23 PM
Why do you think smiths use billows?  :P That's like, Fire science 101.  :P That's also why swinging your burning marshmallow usually doesn't put it out.
Actually, we use hand-crank blowers more; they're more efficient.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Aye, bellows have not been used for years.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 20, 2014, 10:48:59 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 20, 2014, 10:25:06 PM
Not the words of someone who's tried to eat a raw potato. Trust me, I wouldn't say say something like that. :P

Hey, I like raw potatoes! Especially raw SWEET pototoes..You know, the orange ones?

The Skarzs

Wait, you eat raw sweet potatoes? O_o
(Call the circus; we got us a new side-show!)
;D
Lol, just kidding.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I eat plain lettuce when I'm told to have a salad.  I can't stand salads, so I just grab a handful of lettuce and eat it as fast as I can.  But I really like cherry tomatoes, which is weird, 'cause I don't really like regular tomatoes.  I had to take part in boiling, peeling, dicing, and canning tomatoes a couple years ago, and it smelled so horrible I just can't look at tomatoes the same way.  But cherry tomatoes are good.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Plain lettuce is fine, and cherry tomatoes are awesome.
I don't have the same want for steak any more because I had not thrown up in seven years, then I have steak for dinner and puke that night.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah well we still use a billows on our fireplace. :P

Ugh, I absolutely hate tomatoes! (And a lot of other foods too actually, I'm fairly picky..... Except when it comes to meat, then it's pretty much just the fat and tuna that gets in the way.  ;D)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This