News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Including the decision to read Redwall?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 24, 2020, 07:32:29 AM
Including the decision to read Redwall?
And the decision to go on this forum?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on April 24, 2020, 07:28:58 AM
I regret every single descision I have made in my life.
Even Joe?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Scratches off Lass' toe with fingernails* Like this?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Seb, please undo what you just did. I don't want to have to explain a third kinslaying.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 07:40:06 PM
*Scratches off Lass' toe with fingernails* Like this?
*screams and nocks Seb out with a high-heel*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

*decides not to interfere*

lass of something much

*whacks Seb with a frying pan to make sure he's out, then does it again for fun*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

lass of something much

Anyways...What do you girls think of curves? am I the only one who whacks into things thanks to them...?... :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on April 26, 2020, 11:22:16 AM
*whacks Seb with a frying pan to make sure he's out, then does it again for fun*

Oi! Don't steal my frying pan!

Quote from: lass of something much on April 26, 2020, 11:27:27 AM
Anyways...What do you girls think of curves? am I the only one who whacks into things thanks to them...?... :P

Finding a pair of pants that fit lengthwise and in the waist while going up over my hips is an eternal struggle I doubt I will ever win. :P I'm naturally really clumsy anyway, I don't think gaining curves made that much of an impact? If anything it did increase the clumsiness, I suppose.

lass of something much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 26, 2020, 04:50:11 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 26, 2020, 11:22:16 AM

Oi! Don't steal my frying pan!
Sorry, Cornie, I didn't know it was yours...*gives Corn the frying pan* Could you whack Seb with it please? ;D

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 26, 2020, 04:50:11 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 26, 2020, 11:27:27 AM

Finding a pair of pants that fit lengthwise and in the waist while going up over my hips is an eternal struggle I doubt I will ever win. :P I'm naturally really clumsy anyway, I don't think gaining curves made that much of an impact? If anything it did increase the clumsiness, I suppose.
Yeah, hips are the worst... *cries tears of joy* I'm not the only clumsy bean! :'D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

*Feels very bad for double posting, but must revive thread*

Girls, we are being over run, too many guys, fair too many...and more are coming, also, they have Guns...and it's scary...so...Help...help me...@Ebby is going inactive, @Queen Rosie and @Cornie are not very active, and hardly ever go in the cellars, @The @Squirrel @Sisters don't post much if ever, and as for guys, well, too many to count...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱