News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on March 11, 2021, 03:51:38 AM
I HAVE NO IDEA

BUT YOU WERE THE ONE KEEPING TRACK! Someday we gotta get together and write the family tree.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 11, 2021, 01:11:39 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 11, 2021, 02:28:06 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 11, 2021, 12:12:03 AM
Thank you. ^-^ *unofficially adopts Russa as my older forum sister* I couldn't ask for a better one!

@lass of something much Does this mean Russa is now my forum child as well? I think Flib and Rip are because you adopted them as siblings.

For that matter, if Russa's now also my child, are the rest of the Squirrel Siblings my children as well? HOW MANY KIDS DO I HAVE?!
As many as the Old-Woman-That-Lived-In-A-Shoe did.
(suddenly remembers the argument about me calling you "marm", and you thinking I thought you were very old, and starts laughing hysterically at the irony of all this :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:)

XD

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on March 11, 2021, 07:39:41 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 11, 2021, 02:28:06 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 11, 2021, 12:12:03 AM
Thank you. ^-^ *unofficially adopts Russa as my older forum sister* I couldn't ask for a better one!

@lass of something much Does this mean Russa is now my forum child as well? I think Flib and Rip are because you adopted them as siblings.

For that matter, if Russa's now also my child, are the rest of the Squirrel Siblings my children as well? HOW MANY KIDS DO I HAVE?!
Motheeeerrrrrrrrr!!

Yes smol child?

Sebias of Redwall

*Sweet Home Alabama plays*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

If everyone is their children, that means we're getting married to our siblings.  :o
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 11, 2021, 09:21:24 PM
*Sweet Home Alabama plays*

Sssshhhhhh we don't talk about that part. Y'ALL ARE ADOPTED IT'S FINE.

lass of something much

I mean, Scottie's not your child...And Seb wasn't either (He is now, because he married Teer)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Hugs Kades leg*

Fatha! Am I adopted?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Wait, why is Kade in here-....Ohhhh...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

My eyes are starting to sting. D:
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

If I say anything weirder than usual it's because I am tired. I apologize in advance.
Freddy