News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, Vulk elm nahdah'n, ztovez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

Alright, Beavers! I bought all the weasel repelant I could find and am now sending it to the secret base. Spray some of it on now and then hide the rest you know where for when we have raised enough mutant apples to continue our world domination.
Don't fail me again!
~Beaver Ally
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

*goes to the store to get some weasel repellent, then sprays it all around her forest.* "Heeheehee" Nightfire giggles.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Weasels zittin' in their heavily armed and completely protected space cruizerz laugh uproariouzly at Lady Amber'z foolizh and uzelezz attempt to keep them away.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Nightfire takes control of the Sun Crusher and make the stars go supernova. Galaxy and his weales are caught in the blast. She mockingly wipes a false tear from her eye, sniggering.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Tales of Stoves: The Fifth Orb

Great Stovejumper Kellmore noticed that his galactic ship was falling apart. The atomic pressure generated from the pulse rays was causing malfucntions, and already 45.7367% of his crew of stoves had disappeared into numerous time voids. Kellmore was the uncommanding commander of the Eighth Regiment Fleet and Non-Command Ship of it. He was a fighter.
As he watched out at the stars, he realized his ship had drifted towards Earth. So, he hit the travel button, and his ship began flying haphazardly away.
"Wait a minute," he said. "Why did you write "haphazardly?!??!?!?"
Umm, because, the ship was flying away liek that.
"Yes, but it's MY ship! I don't want to doing anything haphazardly."
Umm...Kellmore, your ship is falling apart.
"So? Then get it a doctor, the thing's nerves are bound to be off edge with you making haphazardly flying it around in our story!"
But I'm the writer!
"Yeah. and I'm the Great Stovejumper."
Yes, but I made you the great stovejumper. I'm the author here. Which begs the question, why am I even arguing with you? You're not even anyone but me...
"Exactly. You're the one falling apart, not my ship. So stop haphazardly flying it around."
Kellmore, you're crossing the lines of reality, or something like that.
"Then end the story!!!! What's the point of it if my ship is haphazardly flying around and falling apart??!??!"
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 28, 2011, 02:55:04 PM
Nightfire takes control of the Sun Crusher and make the stars go supernova. Galaxy and his weales are caught in the blast. She mockingly wipes a false tear from her eye, sniggering.

But zuddenly right when zhe'z aboat tae dae tha', George Lucas zuez her fer copyright infringement an' the zun cruzher zuddenly dizzpearz due tae a wave o' debt.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Life is spelled with one l, one i, one f, and one e

Nightfire

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 29, 2011, 04:23:09 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on July 28, 2011, 02:55:04 PM

But zuddenly right when zhe'z aboat tae dae tha', George Lucas zuez her fer copyright infringement an' the zun cruzher zuddenly dizzpearz due tae a wave o' debt.

Nightfire waves a piece of paper in his face. It soon proves to be a Proof of Ownership document for the Sun Crusher. Apparently, George Lucas had gotten irritated with the thing, so he had decided to sell it, unbeknownst to the weasel. She blasts him point-blank range with it, giggling wickedly.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But before thiz can happen the engine malfunctionz an' the zuncruzher blowz up, blowin' her intae a black hole, which pullz her through tae an alternate dimenzion filled with talking mimez.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Thank you kindly.
If you're interested, I'm counting down in numbers of orbs for them. Why? I have no clue, I'll figure that bit out later.

Tales of Stoves: The Fourth Orb
First off, it had long been believed that Kenman the Great Stove of the Fourth Orb that been the first to note that all stoves seemed to have fancy titles, and possessed a good deal of uncommanding power, and this is a good point as to the nature of all these stoves in these tales. It is also worth noting that he also noted that the command to stop commanding couldn't be a command on the matter, as it would nullify itself.
Seeing this as a paradox, he referred to the Great Champion Stove of the Sixth Galactic Alignment Fleet and consulted him on paradoxes in time, due to his massive boredom. The Great Champion told him that he should use a particle decimator and pulse ray gun to fix any. Kenman attempted to use the two devices at the same time, and aimed it at the History the uncommanding former commanding rule had been issued in. He couldn't activate either of them, due to their proximity lockdowns, so he gave up.
Later, Kenman the Great Stove of the Fourth Orb targeted the High Stove Parliament of the Six-thousandth fifth galactic empire with high treason. Once the trial began, Kenman was found guilty of trying to find the parliament stoves guilty of doing something against him. Seeing this as another paradox, Kenman's closest assistant took up the two forgotten devices, they had been forgotten by some since earlier, and charged them.
The outlet this assistance used however had been broken by a random discharge of particles that had been created during an anti-matter test some time before this. So, he just fired them anyway at the location of the aforementioned trial. He mistyped, somehow even typing since he was a stove, a few coordinates, and instead fired both devices off at each other, destroying the Fourth Orb that Kenman held uncommanding sway over.
Problem was, that took out the history, both devices, and drove the nearby stove inhabitants to such lengths of misery that they went and purposefully forgot anything to do with the devices, including the trial and Kenman.
Thus it happened that the parliament disbanded and left for another  galaxy, now thoroughly convinced they had made a mistake in charging Kenman with accusing them, via his own law they had told him to issue, outside of any commanding nature. And thus it was also decided that commands were thoroughly bad business indeed, but that uncommands were worse.
So, the stove civilization went through another dramatic change, embracing once again the giving of commands, though with the parliament of this particular empire gone, no one passed the command, so it remains to this day a confusing paradox of multiple decisions, even though no one tries to remember the whole incident.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Take a moment to say this word.

Vikarualamushickriena (Pronouned: Vi-kar-roo-ah-lah-moosh-ih-cray-nah)

While saying this, think deeply about what this word means to you. Think deeply about your family, your beliefs, your likes, your dislikes, what you've worked hard for, what you haven't worked that much for, your strengths, your weaknesses, etc...
Don't take a cynical attitude towards it, or think Oh my, what a silly word! Just think deeply about it and you will know its meaning.

(Aye, thiz iz another word fraem the language tha' ah created. Itz meanin' dependz upon the one who hearz it.)

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Of interesting note, the spelling of Ondataouaouat has seven vowels in a row.

And there's always Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu, a hill, in New Zealand.
Awfully long name for just a hill, but Treebeard argued hills which have stood for a long time should have long names...