News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I need to find something else to amuse me. Why am I turning to the forum for entertainment on my mom's birthday? Gur.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

Hmmm. Personally, I'm about to do some welding, I am making new shelves for my room.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

MatthiasMan

Hey, whoever comes to this topic and you are bored, go check out my art in my art thread. The link is in my Signature.

You might just be able to go to Cavern Hole and find the topic titled "MatthiasMan's Art."
You won't be disappointed!

Maudie

I did this picture! That was a year ago, when I was still taking art lessons.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

*blushes.*
It's not really that good, though I was surprised when I found it. I remember being a lot worse.

Skyblade

Are you kidding, that's beautiful :DD

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on January 10, 2015, 07:39:25 PM
I did this picture! That was a year ago, when I was still taking art lessons.

That. Is. Amazing. *Has been looking at this picture for quite some time*

Rusvul

You did an arts. Nicely done.

I just finished piling fifteen warheads on to the front of a fighter, and crashing it into a space station. Boom. The fighter lost its entire front half. Now I want to make a kamikaze fighter and ram it into a capital starship.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Legolas Greenleaf. Aka the most epic (and good-looking) Elvish archer of all time. Now as an adorable emoticon.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

*Lol's irl at Soren's response*