News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Lady Amber

942. Yell out that there's an infectious disease spreading throughout the store and that everyone should leave.

Jukka the Sling

943:  Put on a white nightgown (preferably with some fake dirt or blood or something grungy on it), wet your hair (if it's long), drape your wet hair over your face, and slip around to different aisles.  Just stand there, motionless, with your head bowed, until people turn around and see you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Delthion

946. Steal people's shopping carts then eat them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

948. Play dominoes with the store shelves.

Ashleg

949. Start spilling all the water in the store.

Delthion

950. Start cleaning the floors with your tongue.

Ashleg

951. Start cleaning the floors with a stranger's tongue.

Delthion

952. Start drinking out of the skulls of your enemies.

Ashleg

Delthion

Ashleg

955. Chugging syrup in front of the manager.

Delthion

956. Chugging the blood of the manager in front of the syrup.