News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Do you wish your precious Shaddowhound head to grace the walls of my halls along side of that of the trolls?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

I see. And, Eoly dear, there's no nedd for such drastic measures!

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2014, 09:41:49 PM
Do you wish your precious Shaddowhound head to grace the walls of my halls along side of that of the trolls?

I think you're mistaken see, I can turn into the Shadowhound as can my sane counterpart so that would just kill me.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Delthion

But that means that I couldn't see it adorn your halls.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Oh, Corn: it's been a while since I've tested you for psychosis, so let us begin.
*Teleports bunny into her cell*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on September 17, 2014, 09:46:11 PM
But that means that I couldn't see it adorn your halls.

I never said you needed to.

Delthion

My apologies your Majesty, I read that into it.

Faiyloe

That is better, I may be lenient with you.

Jetthebinturong

I find this topic amusing. Those that suffer from insanity should be purged rather than locked up however, there is a 64.345971% chance of an inmate escaping *Teleports in and points laser at Eolyiaf* The most insane must be the first to go. Please remain calm during your imminent death
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

*knocks Laser out of jets hand, then proceeds to flip him on his back , Picks up the laser and points it at him* There is a difference between ambition and Insanity.

Jetthebinturong

Am....bish.....un? Word does not compute. Engage retreat protocol *Teleports away*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 17, 2014, 09:46:29 PM
Oh, Corn: it's been a while since I've tested you for psychosis, so let us begin.
*Teleports bunny into her cell*

Aww! Look at the cute bunny! *Starts petting bunny*

The Mask

NO NO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS, IT'S COMING, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Maskses going to kill Scarzes. Maskses not like stupid fat trollses.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Faiyloe

*Satisfied smirk* *Blast door open with laser dashes down the hall blasting open several cells along the way* *Removes a main power panel* *Cuts threw all the wires* *The power to the entire building shuts down including the doors and the teleportation device*