Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 21, 2014, 01:18:42 AM
INTERNET TROLL! INTERNET TROLL!
You are only prolonging your stay here.

Quote from: The Mask on September 21, 2014, 01:19:20 AM
Ratses? Do they taste like fishes?
They taste however your mind interprets them.

Quote from: Delthion on September 21, 2014, 01:20:46 AM
I like rats! I shall never eat them!
FEAST ON THEIR FFFLESH.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Maybe, most divine Empress, you should feign sanity until we have escaped.

@Skarzs, are you sure that you're not more insane than us?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

I believe he is loosing it. and sanity is not as easy as it looks, Earl!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 21, 2014, 01:25:30 AM
@Skarzs, are you sure that you're not more insane than us?
Yep; definitely not insane.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 21, 2014, 01:26:58 AM
I believe he is loosing it. and sanity is not as easy as it looks, Earl!
Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Shush Yourself! Your getting on my nerves!

Delthion

Excuse me Skarzs? I thank you for curing my sanity and for containing my insane counterpart. But these nice men are here to take over and take you to a very nice house!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

They don't look all there in the head. INTO A CELL WITH THEM! *Teleports all them all into cells* All the nice white men in their clean white coats who came to take me away, ha ha, hee hee, ho ho, hee hee, TO THE CELLS WITH THEM, ha ha, hee hee, ho ho, hee hee. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

We're doomed... 

The Skarzs

Domed, you say? Well, yes, I suppose your heads are rather dome-shaped, though mine is much more like a dome than yours.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Teleports Skarzs into a cell.* I am sorry for this I am now forced to take over the Insane Asylum, I am very sorry that Skarzs has gone insane having to deal with you.

The Skarzs

Not insane! Never insane!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I'm sorry Skarzs, but you're going to be classified under Level Ten. Which is "Extreme Insanity" the most frequently used treatment is electrostatic shock.

The Skarzs

NO! I'm not insane! I'm CRRRAZYYYY!!!!!!!!@#%$%#^&(%&)(&($#%! Stark raving MAD you might say! Ee hee hee HEE!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Thank you Delthion. Now would you be so kind as to get me out of these things.

Delthion

Due to the sanity of the previous administrator, I am forced to retest you all for a period. Including my insane counterpart.