News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tazeeer Tazeeeer, Puddin' an' pie; fleeeeeeev ze oztrich an' made 'im a piiiiiiiiiiiie!!!!!!! La La Ze Puddin' iz dead, Vait! Tiz nay dead! Ah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Blue moooiiicccce viiiizzzzz raaadizheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 28, 2014, 07:46:05 PM
Ach, Majour Moralo...Ziz iz gettin' oot o' pav.....

Ya think? I don't even know if I'm in a cell or not any more!

Izeroth

Well, I'M in a cell, and if you wouldn't mind I need some help getting out of here. What are my citizens going to do while I stay locked up here? They need a ruthless tyrant like me to keep them in line!

Cornflower MM

Actually, maybe you should stay in. You are, after all, a ruthless tryant. I mean, who knows?! There could be a Redwall equivalent of Gandalf! And Frodo! And Aragorn!

Izeroth

HahahahahahahahahahHahahahhhhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in two hundred years!

None of my citizens would ever rebel against me, I assure you. They are all perfectly loyal and mostly harmless. Unfortunately, there are certain people *glares at Corn* who would like to invite rebellion against me. You're quite lucky I'm in this cell, because I would normally throw you in the dungeons.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Doez a Wookiee 'ovl imprezzion* (Ztrawberry an' creme cuztard cookiez for zoze zat get ze reference)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Izeroth

Ah! Wookies! Those guys overthrew my friend's empire, and I have a bit of a fear of 'em.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Delthion

*Puts HIAG in maximum security cell.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*a tank smashes through the wall and begins shooting guards*

Seriously? Took you guys this long to get here?

We used a GPS and went off a cliff before we got here.

Delthion

But it turns out that Izeroth was in the holodeck of his deepest thoughts. Wow, he's pretty shallow...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Arrrrvgghhhhgdaadgrxcvdwqsds!

*smashes head against bars*

I order you to let me out of here, badger, or I will call my troops to nuke this facility!!

The Skarzs

You're ruining the tranquil state of my asylum!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Izeroth shall be frozen, and shall be let out at the end of time!

Izeroth

*is frozen in a block of ice, but still alive*

H-help m-m-me!