News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Teleports Izeroth back into a more secure cell*

*Gets on phone with another troll* Hey, I thought we had that island mapped in our cave complex. Why isn't it there?

"Well sir, it seems our systems around a large area were collapsed and all data erased from that particular place."

Ugh, alright. Just see what you can do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*pours coffee on self repeatedly*

Delthion

My good troll! It has come to my attention, that we could be of great assistance to you. Since both of us are insane, many escapees of your asylum would seek refuge with us, then we would send them back to you if that conforms to the Empress's wishes.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Why do you care about the empress so much? She isn't even in the official book of imperial families. Granted, I'm not either, but I have a good excuse.

Delthion

I also have a good excuse, we're both insane! (But then again if we're insane, that means that we could be sane and just think that we're insane!)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Hey, can I order some pizza?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Earl I prefer that you send your proposal threw me first, but seeing how you did ask my consent I will forgive the incident. I will send them back but only the ones I don't like.

Scarzs what is our status?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

The inmates are moody, Eolyiaf and Delthion have escaped and my AAD's are being set upon by their ally planes, but I have resumed control of the asylum.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 03, 2014, 12:49:36 PM
Hey, can I order some pizza?
In three days, everyone can have pizza.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That dosn't look good... In the mean time I can send you all some toast and pop tarts if you are hungry. The kitchens are still down and all we have at the moment is a portable toaster. *Telleports the complainers the food*

Scarzs I know Eoly better than anyone I may just be able to find out where she is. *Two OITB enter the room* Flagus, Bobit, report. *They hand me a clipboard with the report scribbled on it* *Squints at it* Why is teddy bear handwriting so hard to read?!? *Hands clipboard back and the one on the left starts to eat the clipboard paper and all while the one on the right chews on the pen*  ::)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

*falls out of portal and into the Asylum. Then spends ages catching the hard-light holograph of my self which is shooting everybody.* So sorry about that, now, what's going on here?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*Shows up at the front door* *Enters* Hey, when are visiting hours? I have a friend locked up here.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

*Takes thumb off teleportation button* . . . Mm, alright; I'll let you in. Who do you wish to see?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!