News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Um, er, yes. Let me get your list of tasks to work on before you can be freed.

Tasks
riysiyrsjgfsg jyrdyrjdfhdhk rsyirdiy, diytdjhdhf, ckyfdjytdthdyj, tftyfiydhfyi gkhdhtdghcmh, fdiyfdhchg, hihgchgchchfdkhfdkhtdytdtkytfht, hfoutfutfyktdytdiytfiytfyit,mtckguougdoutihdtfuitdyitf, gckhchfcgfhgckhght, chgckhgckhgf, gckhchfcgfhgckhght, ftlugchot,  hfoutfutfyktdytdigckhgchtg, chfixigdyjtf, ciytdiytdiytyh, gfiytdyiteujystr,
[close]

Sorry, it's in Martian. I'm sure you can figure it out. *Leaves*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Mask you have no authority here.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Maudie

NOBODY HAS ANY AUTHORITY HERE!!! We're all nuts, so the smarter people get to boss the other ones around.  ;D >:D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

You just proved your lack of sanity. *Cant remember weather or not he was already locked up so I lock hi up (again if necessary)*

Maudie

Excuse me? I am Mask. Not The Mask. He's a he, I'm a she. I did an RP with you right before I left.
*shakes Faiyloe*
Don't you remember me? Please, say you remember me! PLEASE!!!

Jukka the Sling

*Is unsure of what to do next, seeing janitorial duties have been taken over by Samuel*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Can I be allowed to at least explain why I should be let out? I have some very good reasons.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Mask on December 01, 2014, 11:19:56 PM
Excuse me? I am Mask. Not The Mask. He's a he, I'm a she. I did an RP with you right before I left.
*shakes Faiyloe*
Don't you remember me? Please, say you remember me! PLEASE!!!

*Blinks cocks head makes an odd face and squints* ... *recognition dawns* Ohhh! Wait you where in Night Raiders right? That was my first RP. Oh and sorry about the gender mix up...  :P

Maudie

No, actually, it was the Price of Freedom. I feel kind of responsible for that one fizzling off. After all, I left near the beginning of it without telling anyone.
*Feels insignificant at not being remembered.*  :'(

SilentSam

*sweeps the floor* *gets strangled and pulled into a cell* Help!! Help!!! Mmmphh mphhh
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

Ah Samuel I need you to clean my cell its very dirty, actually it's got like three feet of solid dirt in here from my tunnel. So if you would go ahead and clean it out that would be great. *disappears down tunnel to keep digging.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Hey, Samuel, you wouldn't mind giving me a phone so I can call my friends, right? I mean, where's the harm in that?

Faiyloe

Quote from: Mask on December 02, 2014, 01:25:17 AM
No, actually, it was the Price of Freedom. I feel kind of responsible for that one fizzling off. After all, I left near the beginning of it without telling anyone.
*Feels insignificant at not being remembered.*  :'(

Oh That!... And it was not your fault that it fizzed out really several people left and I had trouble keeping it going. sorry for not remembering you I was still new here when you left and I was still getting to know people.

Maudie

That's ok. I'm leaving again now, anyway. See y'all! Have fun being insane!  :o ;D