News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 09, 2014, 08:55:33 PM
*rubs wounded jaw*
Why would you assume it was me who attacked Sam! I'm trying to get people out of here, not get myself incarcerated!
Warden, or Professor, please control your patients so that we may have a civilized conversation!

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 09, 2014, 09:03:54 PM
One moment please.

Quote from: Delthion on December 09, 2014, 02:57:11 AM
Am I free or what?
Well, I would have set you free, Del, if you hadn't gone and punched Soren for no reason. You're staying until your behavior improves.

Listen, I just saved Silent Sam and gave you proof that Soren is insane! All that I want to do is help you run this asylum!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Mr Skarzs, PLEASE my I know the conditions of my clients and if they will be allowed to leave soon? I'm on a schedule.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

well fudge us all but alright! you better have llots of food. btw, seems like cuthbert may belong here... (no offense) wot wot!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 09, 2014, 09:22:13 PM
Mr Skarzs, PLEASE my I know the conditions of my clients and if they will be allowed to leave soon? I'm on a schedule.
Conditions? They require more care. These things take time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Are you going to address the fact that the so-called sane Soren took Sam prisoner for a period of time?!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Yes; we're currently sitting in his cell.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Thank you, does that mean I'm free?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Thank you.

Now, may I assist you in your quest for sanity in this world?

Jukka the Sling

*Prepares a basic supper and begins serving the inmates*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on December 09, 2014, 10:17:21 PM
Thank you.

Now, may I assist you in your quest for sanity in this world?

All right but I will be watching you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

What should I do? I can deal with the insane people's lawyers if you want me to!

Faiyloe

No that wont be necessary. You can help Jukka prepare their meals for now.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 09, 2014, 11:23:37 PM
*Prepares a basic supper and begins serving the inmates*
*Eats basic supper* Mmm, yummy turkey! Freddy, can you pass the cake, and the peas, and the stew, and the cupcakes?
Russa is my friend!
Yes, Freddy, I know.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Russa, dear, you're hallucinating. The supper consists of nothing but a small chicken wing and ten peas.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien