News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Is happy that me and Freddy are not locked up*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Tell me, how am I insane, for I much desire to know.

Dannflower Reguba

Having flown back, and promptly changing back, he winked at Jet, "Thanks for the backup, dealing with imbeciles gets annoying after awhile. Anything else that needs to be taken care of?"

OOC: Not exactly sure how anything could come back together after being shredded by vectors.....

Oh, and sorry for leaving y'all hanging, I had to go to work.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady Amber

Faiyloe

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 17, 2015, 12:54:23 AM
*Is happy that me and Freddy are not locked up*

You are locked up it is all just in your mind.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

*Slowly picks himself up* Turns to Jett* That was cute, You ought to let someone walk away, not trip him with your cheater magic. I'll be back.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dannflower Reguba

"Magic isn't cheating, it's a skill."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

Aye and your constant demands of custody of the Asylum annoyed me, as did your generally haughty demeanour
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

LT Sandpaw

No, I think it's your fear that someone without magic can best you... Which I can. Besides that Is my army of very vicious lawyers, having won three billion in a lawsuit against this very asylum I feel I have the right to claim the place, props of course to my excellent lawyer Soren. Unfortunately even after gaining the right to own this place legally the warden has been less then... cooperative. Never the less I am willing to forgive your actions like the rich business man I am. However before I leave...
*Sandpaw raised his arm and a tiny rope shot out of a small wrist device rapping itself around Jettbinturong's legs tripping him*
Good day.
*Sandpaw pressed a button on a control pad and teleported out of the asylum*

Jetthebinturong

If you think you can best me, try, I'll prove you wrong. Bear in mind I created a universe and for all intents and purposes am the god of said universe

*Disintegrates wire*

LT Sandpaw

*A tiny robotic dragonfly buzzed near Jett's ear, Sandpaw's voice came across*

"There's only one God and I'm sure he don't dress like that, state what you will I don't fear you."

Jetthebinturong

You still have not stated whether or not you wish to fight me. And believing that there is only one god of this universe is perfectly fine, but this isn't the universe I created, my existence does not contradict your religion. *Forms spiked green armour from auric energy, the helmet is carved in the shape of a dragon and great draconic wings sprout from my back, two shamshirs appear in my hands*

Still want to duel me?

Faiyloe

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 17, 2015, 11:05:44 PM

No, I think it's your fear that someone without magic can best you... Which I can. Besides that Is my army of very vicious lawyers, having won three billion in a lawsuit against this very asylum I feel I have the right to claim the place, props of course to my excellent lawyer Soren. Unfortunately even after gaining the right to own this place legally the warden has been less then... cooperative. Never the less I am willing to forgive your actions like the rich business man I am. However before I leave...
*Sandpaw raised his arm and a tiny rope shot out of a small wrist device rapping itself around Jettbinturong's legs tripping him*
Good day.
*Sandpaw pressed a button on a control pad and teleported out of the asylum*

What lawsuit was that.. Neither I nor Skarzs was present or even informed of this lawsuit or knew anything about it till just now. You can't necessarily win a suit lawfully if there is no defending attorney or accused.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

*Dragonfly flew over to Faiyloe* Well to tell you the truth you never did show up to court so I won rather easily.
*The mechanical Dragonfly flew back to Jett* Very well, If I must I will face you in combat, however you wish. I do not believe you will like how I fight, please state the time and place.

OOC: Hey Jett I hope you realize this is all for fun and that I am a devout Christian and hope you will not try to insult God and I will not insult your belief's.