News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 22, 2015, 07:45:50 PM
No you won't you are insane and unstable. You stay in your cell where you belong.
Well, some good work might help her. I say we give her a short trial run.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!  I mean, (Cough) why thank you! I shall start right away.
Freddy

The Skarzs

You're not going anywhere yet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 22, 2015, 05:02:42 PM
We have a janitor.  ::) Dell get over here!

I'm a lawyer!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

I am here. In my cell. :( Well, I'll just put this bomb in the escape tunnel and blow everything up. *sets bomb for 10 seconds*
3/4
1/2
1/4
1/8
1/16
1/32
1/64...
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on January 22, 2015, 08:24:46 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 22, 2015, 05:02:42 PM
We have a janitor.  ::) Dell get over here!

I'm a lawyer!!!

Yes you are also our janitor, deal with it.

*Takes "bomb" from Sam* What are you doing with my good sporks duct tape a cereal box and... my nice tablecloth! how did you get your paws on my nice tablecloath!

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Shows up with Eolyiaf, held prisoner in a sphere of fire.* I think you've been looking for her, see if you can keep her locked up this time. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

You know, you really shouldn't let inmates get their hands on duct tape, they can be a danger too themselves. *Makes another note*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Would you like me to deal with this maniac? *Gestures to LT.*

LT Sandpaw

Um... my name is Corporal and aren't you the one setting things on fire?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Accidentally, my good man! Accidentally...

Faiyloe

I would subscribe some extra therapy sessions for Mr. Sandpaw.

Quote from: Delthion on January 22, 2015, 08:48:28 PM
*Shows up with Eolyiaf, held prisoner in a sphere of fire.* I think you've been looking for her, see if you can keep her locked up this time. ;D

Um... Dell? That's not Eolyiaf that's a chair. I think you are having a relapse of insanity. *Puts Dell in a cell while he recovers.* Don't worry I will save your job for you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiria_Wildlough

*starts singing ring around the rosy* can;t stop smiling!!

Dannflower Reguba

I gotcha covered, just finished vacuuming the dirt, how can I help prove that you're insane Sandpaw?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This