News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 07, 2015, 12:58:33 AM
Well that is not exactly a problem... well it is a problem but only because we have no idea what he is saying. But aside from that he has a right to be obsessed with whatever he wants.

Indeed!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 07, 2015, 01:42:40 PM
I read it in a real horror stories book. Anyway, WAFFLES, MILK, AND PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST! DESSERT IS FOR LUNCH!

EXCUSE ME?! I'M THE COOK! I'll make pancakes from my homemqade recipe, now back into your cell!

The Skarzs

But my pancakes are the best ever! No arguments! (My whole family says so, even my grandma, aunt and uncle.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Oh really? I like pancakes! I like making them too! Can I- wait that's besides the point. Guys I'm from the future and there everything is chaos! you cannot let whatever happened happen! I don't know what it was because I was on my lunch break and missed all the important details. Anyway, in the future all the prisoners escape and everything is crazy! I think Russa is incharge somehow? anyway you need to not let anything happen that will let them escape. Got it?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

Right, you are a big help.  ::) *Whispers to Skarzs* I think we have another loony one here.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on May 08, 2015, 01:02:02 AM
Oh really? I like pancakes! I like making them too! Can I- wait that's besides the point. Guys I'm from the future and there everything is chaos! you cannot let whatever happened happen! I don't know what it was because I was on my lunch break and missed all the important details. Anyway, in the future all the prisoners escape and everything is crazy! I think Russa is incharge somehow? anyway you need to not let anything happen that will let them escape. Got it?

What?! You mean that I don't rule the world in the future?!

The Skarzs

Better believe it, Izerother.

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 08, 2015, 01:56:03 AM
Right, you are a big help.  ::) *Whispers to Skarzs* I think we have another loony one here.  ;D
Mm, perhaps.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on May 08, 2015, 01:02:02 AM
Wait, what? I'm not in charge anymore?
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 07, 2015, 05:10:39 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 07, 2015, 01:42:40 PM
I read it in a real horror stories book. Anyway, WAFFLES, MILK, AND PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST! DESSERT IS FOR LUNCH!

EXCUSE ME?! I'M THE COOK! I'll make pancakes from my homemqade recipe, now back into your cell!

*Slams pancake into Corn's face* I AM THE COOK!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Amarith Waterspring

I am not crazy! Look I'll bring in the me from the past. Once I find her....one moment.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

Ok she really is crazy. *Telleports Ami into a cell*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Well your loss. I'll just wait until the prisoners escape and That'll show you who's crazy!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Izeroth

You can't keep me in here forever! When they find out that I'm stuck here, they'll send tanks! And when you inevitably destroy those, they'll send more tanks.

Russa Nodrey

*Puts my hand down Freddy's throat and pulls out a key* *Unlocks my door* *Escapes* *Puts Skarzs and Faiy into an unbreakable, unsinkable, unburnable, inedible, bulletproof, bombproof, troll proof cell* *Locks the door* *Lets Iz out of his cell*

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
Freddy

Faiyloe

What! no, great...

*Phil*Not again...*Phil*

Not again what?

*Phil*You'll find out.*Phil*