Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Am I locked up? By the way, nice picture, Faiy. :D

Hickory

*turns into sandman and escapes*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Looks like Sage is hallucinating again. Have fun in there. *Lets Amber out of her cell* Sorry about that  We could really use your help in the kitchen.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Walks down the halls perfectly sane and begins whistling.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

@faiy: Maybe if you feed us we wouldn't hallucinate.

Russa Nodrey

*Hugth poor widdle Fweddy*
Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 28, 2015, 05:57:46 PM
@faiy: Maybe if you feed us we wouldn't hallucinate.
We have fed you! Many of you simply refuse to eat!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I never recall any feeding...

The Skarzs

Doesn't matter; it's time for food anyway.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I hoope you brought my favorite jade tea.

The Skarzs

I don't know what kind of action "hoope-ing" is, but you're going to have what everyone else is. It should be delicious stuff.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Walks down the halls perfectly sane and continues whistling.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Puts on apron* Hey, Deli, want to help me in the kitchen?

Delthion

*Rushes in.* WHAT?! THIS HAS A KITCHEN?! I thought we ate what Skarzs caught in his rat traps! I will definitely help you! Making sure that everything is suitable to be served to inmates of course!

Faiyloe

*Grabs Dell by the ear* That is what i have been doing ever since I got here. I promise you, I'll boil your head if you don't give us a little respect. *Lets go of his ear*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?