News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 17, 2015, 11:13:06 PM
Actually the odds a pretty high. You just heard me talking to Izzy about the same thing. Causing you to see something that isn't there.

But how could I hear you if I am in a cell and you are many yards distant in the security room?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on July 18, 2015, 02:32:58 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on July 17, 2015, 11:13:06 PM
Actually the odds a pretty high. You just heard me talking to Izzy about the same thing. Causing you to see something that isn't there.

But how could I hear you if I am in a cell and you are many yards distant in the security room?

There is something called a com.

Oh and here is something for that food poisoning Torte *Hands Skarzs a vile of clear blue liquid*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

But why would you be talking to me when you were talking to Iz?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 18, 2015, 01:14:10 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on July 17, 2015, 11:50:01 PM
Well I told you not to eat it but you insisted and now look at what you got yourself into.
Tasted good though.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 18, 2015, 12:11:07 AM
*Has big plate of cookies* Who gets one, SKar?
Everyone, I guess. :P

Even Iz?

*Slaps Amber's hand* Inmates get theirs first.

*Starts handing out cookies to inmates*

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on July 18, 2015, 02:49:18 AM

It is an open com. I am in the lab right now.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 18, 2015, 03:21:30 AM
Quote from: Delthion on July 18, 2015, 02:49:18 AM

It is an open com. I am in the lab right now.

Are you really in the lab? How can you be sure that you're not hallucinating? How can anyone be sure that they're not hallucinating? Hahahahahaha!

*tries to run out of cell*

Faiyloe

*Watches Izzy run into the wall, over the security camera*

The Skarzs

*Takes vial and drinks it.* Looked like suspended copper nitrate solution, but it doesn't taste like it.

Now everyone, after you've all had your cookies, I have an announcement.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Finishes handing cookies to the inmates* *Lets Amber have her cookie* *Offers plate to Skar and Faiy*

Russa Nodrey

*In kitchen making a pie*
Freddy

Faiyloe

Thank you Corn *takes the plate and puts it on the table in the security office*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Russa. . . please stop playing with your pillow fluff. You're not a baker.

Now that everyone has had their cookies, I would like to alert you of my announcement. Inside those cookies were nanites designed to track, stimulate, help cure, and alert me of your psychological problems. Don't worry, the nanites will dissolve in a few days; just enough time to gather information and bring you all further towards curing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.