News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2015, 12:24:13 AM
Russa. . . please stop playing with your pillow fluff. You're not a baker.

Now that everyone has had their cookies, I would like to alert you of my announcement. Inside those cookies were nanites designed to track, stimulate, help cure, and alert me of your psychological problems. Don't worry, the nanites will dissolve in a few days; just enough time to gather information and bring you all further towards curing.

You're welcome! *Decides to eat cookie* Wait. . . . If I eat a cookie, will you thro wme back in a cell? *Hands cookie to Iz*

Oh, and Russa, dear? Sorry, but the nanites won;t leave you that way. ;)

The Skarzs

No, but I can monitor us all if you want. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 22, 2015, 04:46:55 AM
No, but I can monitor us all if you want. :P

Okay, I just wanted to know if I was going to get locked up again. I reaaaally don't like cells.

Lady Ashenwyte

I vould like to become cooke.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Have you guys noticed that this topic has 217 pages?

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 22, 2015, 07:07:25 AM
I vould like to become cooke.

. . . . . . You can be Russa's assistant, if Skar and Faiy agree. You can be the one in charge of cleaning the dishes. And also the bathrooms. Still wanna be cook?

Faiyloe

You can be a kitchen assistant if you behave and do everything that corn me or Skarzs tell you to do. If you step out of line we will kick you out or throw you in a cell.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 23, 2015, 01:46:47 AM
You can be a kitchen assistant if you behave and do everything that corn me or Skarzs tell you to do. If you step out of line we will kick you out or throw you in a cell.

Sounds fair to me. Then again, I'm a bit higher on the totem pole. :P

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Izeroth

I refuse to eat any cookies! I'd rather starve to death than be tracked!

Cornflower MM

Hey, Skar, Iz won't eat his cookie! I'm offended!  >:( :(

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2015, 04:41:20 AM
Hey, Skar, Iz won't eat his cookie! I'm offended!  >:( :(

Don't take it personally, but I just have very little trust in someone who would volunteer to be the asylum's cook. All the sane people around here have been forced to do their jobs.

The Skarzs

*Injects Izeroth with sterile and perfectly safe syringe.* There. You don't have to have that mean old cookie now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.