Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Renounce all forms of Freddy and froads. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

*begins smashing all the breakable projects in reach*

Amarith Waterspring

Hi insane-isums! I forget what role I had here, but I think I was the treat supplier, I have a bunch more cupcakes and a few doughnuts for a few lucky inmates.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

*Luckily there where no projects in Rach'es reach* ;D

Amarith Waterspring

That would have been VERY bad.

Russa you can have either a cupcake or a doughnut while you wait for someone to remember you exist, take your pick!

Edit: I was just a the first page of the Asylum and Skarzs you really need to update your first post, probably with more lists. :P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleported back into cell* Guests got me, they ambushed me and Kingmaker is holding them off.

Greetings, Ashenwyte. It has been long since we have last met.

Who are you?
I am Cherry, the maker of cheri. It is a pleasure to meet someone who understands the metal's potential.

Yes, my lady. What are you doing here?

Guests.

Oh.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

No guests are coming here ever, alright?

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on October 11, 2015, 02:40:22 PM
Edit: I was just a the first page of the Asylum and Skarzs you really need to update your first post, probably with more lists. :P
I'm procrastinating.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Yay! *Goes to sleep*

Wake up.

Zzzzz....

*Gives Ash a psychic slap*

OW!

Good. Where's my old mate Eolyiaf?

Oh yeah. Hey Skarzsles, where's Eolyiaf?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

May I be let out now? I've had quite enough of this, and I would like a job here so I can help make your lives easier. I would be a great security guard. :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Hmm. . .

What would you do if you saw an animal bleeding out and there is no way of saving it?

What would your response be to a sudden attack of insults?

How would you deal with an intruder?

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 11, 2015, 03:25:04 PM
Hopefully nowhere near. Probably trying to take over the world again.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

"I've really got to meet Eolyiaf again."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 11, 2015, 10:12:00 PM
Hmm. . .

What would you do if you saw an animal bleeding out and there is no way of saving it?

What would your response be to a sudden attack of insults?

How would you deal with an intruder?

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 11, 2015, 03:25:04 PM
Hopefully nowhere near. Probably trying to take over the world again.

For the first question, I would comfort it until it was dead, then bury it. That's only if there was absolutely no way of saving the animal. I would also wonder how it got into the insane asylum, and take a test to see if I'm still sane and not hallucinating. That is, right after I informed you and Faiy about the dead animal I had to bury.

And for the second question, I don't mind insults. Words cannot harm someone if the person being insulted knows who they are and that other people cannot define them. I would tell the insane person to stop insulting people, and if they didn't stop, I would ignore them. If they continued to insult people and yell, I would inform you or Faiy, then move them to a sound proof cell with your permission.

For the last question, It depends on if the intruder is armed. If they were unarmed, I would shoot them with a harmless tranquilizer and immediately tell you and Faiy. I would let you decide what to do with the intruder, then carry out your orders, whatever they may be. If the intruder was armed, I would do what I had to in order to keep this asylum safe. Even if it meant injuring them.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Perhaps she can have the job, but without the Machete.

SilentSam

*blows up insane asylum*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 12, 2015, 01:24:35 AM
Perhaps she can have the job, but without the Machete.
She knew I was asking those questions intentionally. . . Hmm.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.