News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on June 12, 2020, 09:30:01 PM
Oh dear. This is going to develop into chaos very quickly.
It already is.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2020, 09:20:52 PM
Ok, so we have one vote for the pigeons... Are these just any pigeons or are they specific pigeons?

Perhaps my long lost carrier pigeon?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 12, 2020, 10:10:25 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2020, 09:20:52 PM
Ok, so we have one vote for the pigeons... Are these just any pigeons or are they specific pigeons?

Perhaps my long lost carrier pigeon?
No? Fantail pigeons, duh.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

You could be describing my long lost carrier pigeon with that statement, you don't know.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Booklover on June 12, 2020, 09:34:59 PM
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on June 12, 2020, 09:30:01 PM
Oh dear. This is going to develop into chaos very quickly.
It already is.

It has always been chaos. Entropy is the natural stat of the universe.

Also I am not offended by references to my age (Honestly I feel old XP). I am an ancient legend returning XD. I have knowledge of the old ways, I know the secrets of true chaos XD
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Kade Rivok

Hmmm... eh, you got my vote. 

I doubt your the oldest here, though  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Faiyloe

lol, I'm defiantly not the oldest on here XD (Thanks for the vote  :D ;D)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

Wonderful. It looks like I have been voted into office. ;D Time to make things interesting. Russa is the only inmate who is still around since the time I used to be in charge. Therefore she is now appointed to senior asylum staff. By the way is that Froad of your's still around?

lass of something much

*runs into a wall* LET ME OUT I NEED TO FIND THE DEATHEATER'S STONE!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2020, 09:08:02 PM
Ruling with an iron fist used to be the whole point of the cellars XD each person was the ruler of their own domain and we lorded it over everyone. XD except for that one time me and Shade took over the entire cellars for a week XD. Though I suppose times change. XD If you would rather we could put it to a vote, all in favor of appointing me as supreme overlord so that they have something to try and usurp/bribe/gain favor with ect... say "aye". Those in favor of mob rule say "nay".
You and Skarzs were great at ruling this place. It was so orderly and nothing bad ever happened to the inmates. I say Aye, go ahead. May your rule be long and prosperous! Can I help overthrow Rosie?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 14, 2020, 05:26:24 AM
Wonderful. It looks like I have been voted into office. ;D Time to make things interesting. Russa is the only inmate who is still around since the time I used to be in charge. Therefore she is now appointed to senior asylum staff. By the way is that Froad of your's still around?
*Gasp* This is the most successful I have ever been! My parents will be so proud!

Yup, Freddy is alive and well. He's currently visiting some cousins in Croatia.
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 14, 2020, 08:12:51 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2020, 09:08:02 PM
Ruling with an iron fist used to be the whole point of the cellars XD each person was the ruler of their own domain and we lorded it over everyone. XD except for that one time me and Shade took over the entire cellars for a week XD. Though I suppose times change. XD If you would rather we could put it to a vote, all in favor of appointing me as supreme overlord so that they have something to try and usurp/bribe/gain favor with ect... say "aye". Those in favor of mob rule say "nay".
You and Skarzs were great at ruling this place. It was so orderly and nothing bad ever happened to the inmates. I say Aye, go ahead. May your rule be long and prosperous! Can I help overthrow Rosie?

Riiiight, noting bad ever happened. ;D (like that time when all the inmates took over and Skarz was just a brain in a jar for a while... XP)

Wait what did Rosie do? Why does she need overthrowing?

@Russa Nodrey

Verdauga

(She's a global mod.

Everyone's scared.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)