News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 14, 2020, 03:26:47 PM
Wait what did Queen Rosie do? Why does she need overthrowing?
(She did nothing, I just decided that she is my Queen, and great Lady of the forum {Fanfiction board (along side Lady Corn), Roleplay board (with king of RP Dann), the Cellars, forum Games, Front lawns and so on} not just the cellars)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

Weeeelll, I would say that my domain is moreso the General boards. I dare not steal Corn and Dann's Realms.  ;D

Quote from: Verdauga on June 14, 2020, 03:37:43 PM
(She's a global mod.

Everyone's scared.)

*nods knowingly and scribbles something on a clipboard*

Faiyloe

Ah, I see XD Well I have all the blackmail materials. Though if she is not interfering with my management of this asylum then meh, I'm cool with it XD.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Verdauga

*Punches button for room service.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Faiyloe

*Responds to Verdauga through the intercom* What is the emergency?

Verdauga

*Flinches and pulls hand off the button.* Um, uh, ere, ah-- oh I'm out of chocolate muffins! :'(

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Faiyloe

Well that really is an emergency. XD... Corn used to be the cook around here. Is she still around or do I need to higher a new cook... goodness I'm probably going to have to higher all new staff.

Verdauga

Hey, I'll work for you! I could use the break from the schools.

Faiyloe

Alright, so you would like to apply for a position... what are your qualifications? *Leans over to Russa and whispers* On a scale of 1 to 10 how insane is this one?

Verdauga

*Teleports over to Faiyloe and claps hands.*
I'm so GLAD you asked!  8D I can cook (as demonstrated by my time at Kolman's Diner and Lounge), I can teach (Hectaville and Brockhall High), have administered first aid to the others on multiple occasions and haz worked at a hospital (or at least applied, so there!), and have even stalked fictional persons (at my business, Greeneye Ivestigationstm {check out the gif in my signature.}) so I am more than qualified for ennnny of the positions you have!

Faiyloe

Wow that is quite a resume. Seeing as you were the one complaining about the muffin shortage you can be in charge of cooking so long as you do not try to poison anyone  ;D.

Verdauga

Sweet!

*Looks around.*

. . .Er, which way is the kitchen, again?

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 14, 2020, 06:38:52 PM
Alright, so you would like to apply for a position... what are your qualifications? *Leans over to Russa and whispers* On a scale of 1 to 10 how insane is this one?
I don't know how or why, but he's actually pretty normal. I'd say a 2 or a 3.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

*Begins wandering the halls.*  My, what pleasant cotton.  It reminds me of the yonder years yet to come.  Very dutiful indeed.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.