News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

(Wildcats live off meat! And remember the wildcats in  Redwall eat birds!)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

And the Redwallers eat fish.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

And I eat the Redwallers.  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Not in Soviet Russa you don't.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Get back in your cell.

Sebias of Redwall

*Hugs Verdauga's left toe* no u

u can't make me go back

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Raises eyebrow.*
Is that a challange?

Sebias of Redwall

Is that a bagel? *Points*

*Scampers off* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*All the doors are locked.*

Sebias of Redwall

Gee, THAT'S not very helpful. >.>

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

There might be an escape route through the basement.

Sebias of Redwall

I'm not falling for that.

*Climbs up into the ceiling*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Ah, taking the shortcut. That's good, but you'll need a lot of expertise since you didn't pick up the grenade now.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!