News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Alaz poor Hiag... ve 'ave nae zeen 'im for a vhile...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Summons flak turret*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ally046 on July 10, 2021, 05:19:47 PM
*Comes up at the top of Kade tunnel*

Have I escaped him?

Escaped who now?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Hitler, but he's dead (hopefully), so I think we're safe...

*muffled angry yells in the background*

Oof. I forgot... HiAG locked him up in the closet.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah didnae. Ze Doctor 'ad Rory Pond lock 'im up in ze cupboard. Currently 'e iz ztill locked up zere, along viz Doctor Rainy (an auld uzer'z alternate identity) und Margaret Thatcher.

*Continuez flyin' by o'erhead*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I have information that Rainshadow is still being tormented by Doctor Rainy, although it's in a different forum.

Also, you created a thread, deep in the Cellars, about Hitler being locked up in the closet. I remember reading it.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Attacks the ceiling with a wrench.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Good on ya! ^-^ *Unfortunately Hitler is now furious because he spent millions of German dollars on that ceiling*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 14, 2021, 11:13:59 PM
I have information that Rainshadow is still being tormented by Doctor Rainy, although it's in a different forum.

Also, you created a thread, deep in the Cellars, about Hitler being locked up in the closet. I remember reading it.

Eizer vay, ah vaz referencin' ze Doctor Vho moment.

Flib Bigboat

I didn't watch it because movie spoilers, but I feel sorry for the guy who had to play Hitler...
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Oh. He hasn't posted here in ages, I think you've successfully escaped.
Long live the RRR!