News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Irozeth ordered him to be cryogenically frozen, thawed, and then frozen once more.

Delthion

Then he broke free. "And he won the heart of a laaaaadyy." (It's from a song called the Whistling Gypsy. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

The lady he won the heart of happened to be Medusa.

Jukka the Sling

Thus, you can guess what happened as soon as he stared lovingly into her eyes.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

But because his blood had been frozen then unfrozen then frozen again then unfrozen once again he was immune to her power.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

They then eloped to the Lonely Mountain.

Izeroth

Dain Ironfoot, who was busy being awesome, didn't notice them.

Delthion

But since he was a dwarf it was impossible for him to be busy being awesome. So he noticed what they were doing.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

But he was late to the party, so he didn't ask any questions.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

So he was clueless. Which was a bad thing as the next thing on the agenda was a huge game of Clue.

James Gryphon

Colonel Mustard had committed the murder with the revolver in the billiard room.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

But when the two hosts looked up they realized all the other players had been turned too stone.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

So Sherlock arrested Colonel Mustard.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

But Colonel Mustard had another revolver, and shot him with it.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Since Sherlock was Sherlock, he disappeared in a cliffhanger.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.