"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Izeroth on March 30, 2015, 03:20:00 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on March 30, 2015, 03:16:42 AM
Hey Izzy, temporal androids are way more efficient than your sub-nuclear death robots could ever be.

Temporal androids don't have gatling guns. Your argument is invalid.

They don't need them, they have temporal hand disrupters. Very effective. They would disable your gatling guns with one shot.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SilentSam

*throws knives at random people's heads* * puts 3 more bodies in the basement*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Russa Nodrey

*Holds up my finger wisely* Naughty Sam, you are too young to play with knives. *Takes Sam's knives away* *Picks up Sam and puts him in a playpen*
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Pats Sam's head* Good Sammy. Here, I have a present for you. *Gives Sam a rattle* If you shake it, it makes a noise!

Russa Nodrey

*Spoon feeds Sam some chicken and chocolate flavored baby food*
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Smiles fondly at Sam* *Starts reading aloud a kid's book* Once upon a time, there was a happy village, full of happy people, doing happy things. They started their day with a smile, and ended their day with a smile. In fact, they were always smiling!
And nothing bad ever happened to them. One morning, for some unknown reason, the clouds were so sad, they started to cry! But then, through their tears, a smiling rainbow appeared, and they were happy again. It was another happy, wonderful, joyful, absolutely terrific day. The End.

So, Sammy dear, what wisdom did you glean from this sweet story?

James Gryphon

Ignorance really is bliss.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

That village should be razed.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Why would you raze a perfectly good village when you can just enslave its people and force them to make monuments to yourself?

That's horrible, Ash! I can't believe you would even say such a thing!

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

I think Sam wants us to read him another story.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Ooh! Ooh! I volunteer!

*Ahem*

Once there was a kingdom full of death, destruction, and darkness. It was ruled by an evil overlord named Morgue, who enjoyed torturing people by feeding them fermented cod liver oil. All the normal food they had to eat was carrots and lembas bread.

Every day the common people were forced to work in Morgue's cod factory, making more cod liver oil. Despite their constant consumption of cod liver oil, they were sadly lacking in vitamin D since the sun never shone properly. Their existence was a sad and cruel one.

Nothing good ever happened to them. Ever. (Except for one day when a random girl invented Twizzlers.)

And that is the sad story of the downtrodden and oppressed people of Morgue's kingdom.

Do you like this one better, Sam?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Give the poor child some proper literature!

There was once a small town in England named Bunnyville. In Bunnyville there lived a small boy named Charlie. Charlie had a terrible secret, he was a...........vampire. Every night he snuck out of his little house and sucked people's blood. He never had to fear burning up in the sun, for the sun rarely shines in England.

Charlie the Vampire eventually married someone named Flo, and they lived out the rest of their days in Bunnyville.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien