News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Bootcamp

Started by Jack the Quick, July 18, 2019, 08:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

*Starts doing crunches* Hey, Lass! Let's have a race!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot 'appened tae 'Bootcamp'?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Keva Strongbow

Well, Jack hasn't been on the Forum in a long time...So, I guess it's still just floating around
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on March 02, 2020, 03:48:13 AM
Well, Jack hasn't been on the Forum in a long time...So, I guess it's still just floating around

F's in the chat.

f
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Reporting for training, Sah!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on March 02, 2020, 03:21:49 AM
*Starts doing crunches* Hey, Lass! Let's have a race!
when?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve could av ztart playin' ze Flute or zummat...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱