News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Freddy.

Started by Jukka the Sling, September 27, 2014, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Actually, Trolls aren't monsters. They're defined as Giants. Interesting, I thought they'd be classed as Monstrous Humanoids.

On a side note, they have 6 Intelligence and 6 Charisma, 10 being average.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 02, 2014, 12:48:42 AM
Ah'm a zupporter for loife, zae- Protect ze Froad!
Freddy is pleased.
Freddy

Izeroth

I do not hate froads, I merely find them useless. Let me list the reasons why:

1: When I granted them a swamp to live in, the first thing they did was overfishing the local salmon.
2: They started a conflict with the nearby population of newts.
3: They refused to quiet down and stop croaking loudly when I complained to them.
4: They dammed up a scenic river.
5: They chopped down a scenic forest.

Eventually, the game was up. I ordered them to adhere to my rules at once. When they refused, I drove them out with a cavalry charge.

Jukka the Sling

Yup. Froads are an invasive species.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

I tore the kudzu in my country to shreds, I burned all of the Bradford pears, and I poisoned the Japanese honeysuckle. Why, therefore, is Freddy any different? Why should he be treated better than te other invasives I slay?

Jetthebinturong

Because, contrary to your belief, your empire does not span the entire forum
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

I am quite aware of that. My empire technically only occupies a peninsula in the north. My sphere of influence, however, goes across much of the forum. Though independent in name, most of the countries near me are just puppet governments that follow my empire without question. I am not sure where Freddy is now, but it is quite likely that he is in one of these puppet countries. If so, I have the full power to annihilate him.

Jetthebinturong

There are those that will resist your rule, myself included

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Izeroth on October 03, 2014, 09:15:45 PM
I tore the kudzu in my country to shreds, I burned all of the Bradford pears, and I poisoned the Japanese honeysuckle. Why, therefore, is Freddy any different? Why should he be treated better than te other invasives I slay?

No more kudzu, Japanese honeysuckle, or bradford pears? Jeez, what kimnd of tyrant are you?! (I'm only kidding.)

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 03, 2014, 09:47:40 PM
Because, contrary to your belief, your empire does not span the entire forum

Perhaps, Izzy, you should pay attention to this. ^^^^

Quote from: Izeroth on October 03, 2014, 10:31:25 PM
I am quite aware of that. My empire technically only occupies a peninsula in the north. My sphere of influence, however, goes across much of the forum. Though independent in name, most of the countries near me are just puppet governments that follow my empire without question. I am not sure where Freddy is now, but it is quite likely that he is in one of these puppet countries. If so, I have the full power to annihilate him.

Oh, now really, this is too much! I'm out of the Cellars again until this Freddy nonsense dies down.

Rusvul

Ah, that's a clever strategy, Rome. Puppet all the cities rather than annexing. Much less unhappiness, you'll need Mathematics before you can build a proper courthouse.

Izeroth

I do like to consider my empire's policies based on Rome, but unlike Ancient Rome, I don't recruit soldiers from lots of foreign countries. I also don't let the people really have any power at all, but that is obvious by now.

Jetthebinturong

You may not realize this, but your evil emperor schtick wears thin VERY quickly. Quite frankly it's just annoying

Izeroth

I was not totally aware of this. I try not to do that in serious topics, but I suppose I've done it in cellar topics way too much. Any suggestions as to what would be much less annoying?

Delthion

I was not aware that it was annoying...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber