News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

He does now, he didn't before, he just had a description, that's really demoralizing
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

You know what would be really demoralizing? If he suddenly goes on a murderous rampage just because of a somebody accidentally coded an Infinite Loop in his systems...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'az zeveral bucketz o' acid ready if zat 'appenz, along viz zome ozer zin'z*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 25, 2022, 01:01:03 PMYou know what would be really demoralizing? If he suddenly goes on a murderous rampage just because of a somebody accidentally coded an Infinite Loop in his systems...
I mean... I kinda just coded free will in there and a name change, it's almost as simple as flick a switch and rewrite the tiny piece that says the name, which varies slightly from code to code, but since most of the code for free will was already in there, just dormant I just had to remove some dangerous bugs, tweak it slightly, and add it to nondormancy
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

And that is a problem fatty...

He was already coded with free will...

Meaning the chances of him going into an infinite loop is 9-to-10 times...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Ooohhh, I guess I just made him edgy as a four sided knife! Neat
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Ever heard of a rondel dagger? Its a stabbing blade the usually has three edges...

*sips bubble tea*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Nah, The only video game I know how to play is minecraft(and even then, I've only been playing for like, two months)and knowing you, that's probably from some sort of video game?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Oooohhh, neato!

This image makes me laugh a bit though
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Spoiler
I just want a bubble tea...
[close]
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

*is still waiting for my bubble tea, and is getting really annoyed now*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!