News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 21, 2015, 03:25:43 AM
liek reviev!!

has anyone seen insrugent?? tobys so hawt!

(OOC: I haven't, and I probably never will.  I just happen to know about some of the characters.)
(Just enough to know that a certain "Toby" is "hot"? ;D )

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 21, 2015, 01:38:30 PM
liek reviev!!

(OOC: I haven't, and I probably never will.  I just happen to know about some of the characters.)
(No.  What I know of him comes from the front of DVD cases.  I'm just assuming fangirls would fangirl over him.)

liek srsly? hasnt anyon seen it?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
Freddy

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 21, 2015, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 21, 2015, 01:38:30 PM
liek reviev!!

(No.  What I know of him comes from the front of DVD cases.  I'm just assuming fangirls would fangirl over him.)

liek srsly? hasnt anyon seen it?
Gale's a total hottie. Liek srsly.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

totes agree grl!!!1 only im team finnick!! woo!

(Actually, Gale is slightly cute.  From what I remember from the last time I saw a photo of the guy, anyway.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on May 19, 2015, 07:21:43 PM
taler swfit has sum gud myuzic so yall shoud rispect that, ok? bt i hate shake it off lik srsly ew!!111!!! its the wrst song evaaaaaahhh1!!!111!!!

Eh, Shake It Off's not that bad. I do prefer her country music, though. (You Belong With Me is awesome. Just plain awesome.) Eh, her pop music is pretty much hit-and-miss with me.

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 22, 2015, 01:38:25 AM
totes agree grl!!!1 only im team finnick!! woo!

(Actually, Gale is slightly cute.  From what I remember from the last time I saw a photo of the guy, anyway.)
What 'bout Peeta?

(I cannot bring myself to textspeak, and I can't do it very well either.)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

ya hes alrite but finnick odairs awsum!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

SilentSam

OMG like I can't believe that it's like totes u guys!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Amber

ikr?! lke, long tim no see!!!!!1! anywayz, im teem Peeta!!!!!11!!!!! hes sooooooooo hawt!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 03:36:08 AM
Quote from: Mask on May 19, 2015, 07:21:43 PM
taler swfit has sum gud myuzic so yall shoud rispect that, ok? bt i hate shake it off lik srsly ew!!111!!! its the wrst song evaaaaaahhh1!!!111!!!

Taylor Swift is an affront to both names!

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 21, 2015, 01:10:43 PM
Taylor Swift is the bane of music everywhere.
GO FALL OUT BOYS!!!

Spoiler
Please don't take offense at the word heretic.
[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.