Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

liek omg, txtspeek is totes amaze 😍😍😍😍😍
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Lady Amber

heyy guys wutsup?? ive ben txting my new bf!1!! i luv him hes sooo cUTE lol!!!!1!!!! 😍😍😍

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Lady Amber

lolz yeah i know wut u meen but no dats not his naym, his nayms Liam!! isnt dat teh kyootest naym??? lol XDDD 😍😍  #bf4evr

Ashleg

Liam MacDuncan is not good for you. Stop it, get some help.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Okay, but here's a legitimate question.
Why do teenage girls use unneeded question marks on things that are not questions?

For example, they could be saying they like something, but it will be written as "I like this? It's good?"

And it baffles me.

I keep seeing it more and more.