News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

A table of platonic love.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 11, 2021, 05:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Welcome to A Table of Platonic Love.  Sit on one of the many chairs surrounding this table.  Drink from the cup Happy Vibrations.  But know that when you sit... You stay. :giggle:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Sits down and pours some orange juice*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Watches with a "Perky Sly Eye"*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 11, 2021, 09:20:18 PM
*Sits down and pours some orange juice*

But what about Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

She can have some too. *Pours more orange juice*
Freddy

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ripred the Gnawer

THAT ORANGE JUICE IS POISONED!!!!
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

One-Eye the wildcat

*sits upside down in the chair*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on March 18, 2021, 06:51:28 PM
THAT ORANGE JUICE IS POISONED!!!!
Here's an immunity to iocane powder I built up earlier.

*remembers conversation in another thread and wonders if anyone actually gets the other thing I'm referencing (and how many don't get the iocane powder reference, but that's inconceivable))*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

Change one letter and it's a fable of platonic love. Change a different letter and it's a tale of platonic love. Choose either and it's still a better title than this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy