News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Thread to Summon a Delthion

Started by Maudie, February 08, 2017, 02:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

I'm actually concerned for @Dotti Lovegood . There's been some crazy stuff happening in the Philippines lately...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Delthion

According to Mask's promise...which happy couple will find themselves unexpectedly married? >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

PERHAPS YOU HAVE!!! PERHAPS YOU HAVE AWAKENED A POWER THAT YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

: D
welcome back Del! we missed you, buddy!!
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

I AM NO LONGER THE MEMBER WHICH YOU KNEW!!! I HAVE ASCENDED FROM THE PLANE OF SINGLE WEDDINGS AND SHIPS!!! I NOW SHIP VILLAGES, AND HOLD WEDDINGS BETWEEN HEMISPHERES!!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!

(Thanks! ;D)

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on May 03, 2017, 04:02:28 AM
I AM NO LONGER THE MEMBER WHICH YOU KNEW!!! I HAVE ASCENDED FROM THE PLANE OF SINGLE WEDDINGS AND SHIPS!!! I NOW SHIP VILLAGES, AND HOLD WEDDINGS BETWEEN HEMISPHERES!!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!

(Thanks! ;D)

What about planets? Has your mastery of shipping ascended there yet?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Aimless Gallivanter

aaaa im very afraid and definitely being wary!!! aaaaaa
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

ALTHOUGH I MUST RETURN TO MY WEAKER STATE SO AS TO NOT DAMAGE YOU FEEBLE BEINGS!

Aimless Mousethief! Sorry, whenever I change back to my human form random ships emerge.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh man, what a side effect. So sorry to hear of such a displeasure Del. But guess this means Delsie will be resurrected again. Mwhahaha
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.